Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially as his family was in the inner circle of the Tenryuubito.

Would be a waste to not reintroduce him
He even knows about the national treasure. There's no way that he's completely irrelevant to the plot now. It's the contrast. I also believe that Doffy might join Cross Guild as well... or Imu ultimately kills him to keep the secret occupied lol.

This makes sense but what would their role be going forward? I feel like they’re a clear setup to occupy the Revs in the final war
I dont agree tbh. Final war stuff will be far more complex and less cookie cutter matchups imo. The Gorosei (if strong), Kong, CP0, and Marines will all still be factors.

Its also possible that the 9 Knights arent entirely made matches for Luffy's crew, sk who knows. Maybe Kid, Law, Sabo, etc also fight some of them.

So...

8 straw hats(not including Luffy and Zoro) vs 8 holy knights
Zoro vs the gorousei with Shodai Kitetsu
As for the other 4 elders and 1 holy knight there is Law, Dragon, Sabo, Garp, Blackbeard and most likely someone else
Luffy vs Imu

If what the elder has is really shodai kitetsu then I refuse for anyone other than Zoro to fight him.

@SakazOuki

WG has Yonkou clones sitting at the Holy land but send them collecting debt while the Admirals guard the Gorosei. They had Crydo's DNA and that shit didn't even make it to the Seraphim.
:josad:
A group of detectives tasked to take care of conflicts between CDs, likely locked up in Mariejois all the time without a chance to actually do combat. I’m going for YC1 level for the bunch, with quirky powers and weapons etc.
Still a mighty force but they ain’t anything special, probably defeated by Revos + Sword

G

Gorosei Informer

What we know so far of the holy knights:

- They get assigned tasks to get rid of royalties including stripping off celestial dragon titles possibly and taking action against one something parts of the WG are strongly prohibited from doing it and even punishable with death for speaking against them
- They are send from the holy land to deal with the 8 Kingdom's revolution
- One of them has a roughly similar look as Shanks, one of them horns (like Kaido? Or a helmet), and a cowboy dude
- From that perhaps the term "knight" refers to their strong haki defense abilities, don't look like they all necessary wear armor or similar as with the BM sweet commanders partially
There's speculation on Twitter that they might be the underworld brokers too:

Those two on the left, including the cowboy hat guy are from Luffys backstory IIRC. I'm sure I saw them on Goa. They've definitely appeared in a flashback there or elsewhere.

These characters are also lacking names and not been revealed at all yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.