Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This has some insane potential for Karasu too...implications too maybe in the OP world?

Soot is a byproduct of burning fossil fuels, particularly coal. It is emitted by a variety of sources, including burning coal for electricity or industrial fuel, manufacturing, oil refining, and motor vehicles. Soot is released into the air as either extremely small particles or liquid droplets .

What the actual fuck is Oda cooking?! Along with that Shanks lookalike and if that Underworld Brokers being the Holy Knights theory is true?!

Me trying to process this chapter:

I thought Reverie and those outside Wano chapters were a mindfuck but holy fuck Oda....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"the CP0 admire the power of the Revolutionary Army and say that if the battlefield were not Mary Geoise, they would destroy everything! ."

"B-But they were holding back" seems like the revo were holding back not the admirals @Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō :milaugh::milaugh:
Things are so ugly for the admirals that it's simply ridiculous to think that someone like Green Bull and Fujitora are pushing Kaidou, Shanks, and the other Yonkou beyond an average difference, with this level of CQC and Haki that can't even defeat Morley who was holding back from destroying the sacred land.

Lmao right?! I've just found out AI can "cover songs", creating "audio deepfakes" to make "any artist sing any song" basically? Thats both of my biggest dreams come true and ironically a truly dystopian nightmare for us too! Skynet is just on the horizon at this rate lmfao.

*Unironically goes back to shiposting with the AI chat bot*

:risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel:
Can't wait for the WG update:
- create a Jailer or Dark-Abel spoiler post
- create a tournament topic a la Light
- create a Haji-level Kata meme relevant to the current happenings in the manga

AL sama

Red Haired
Ill ask this question again as with the last person who said this.

Why? What is stopping him from being both a Yonko or Holy Knight?:sanmoji:
I know you like evil shanks theories but I don't like them and I don't think oda will make luffy's role modell an evil guy

especially when one piece is a battle shounen

Status
Not open for further replies.