Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf fuji I can understand but GB? The way it seems the only reason he was able to even capture the scabbards because they were too weak at that time. Momo's baby bolo breath erased him and now this. He is truly fraudbull
he was screaming and begging a kid to stop "W-Wait" Lol the guy was scared of Kaido and Shanks he is ass and the scabbards were injured and bandaged even Shanks said "attacking those who are exhausted after the fight" + dukes were in base and 3 scabbards were missing (Kin, Izo and Ashura)

I know you like evil shanks theories but I don't like them and I don't think oda will make luffy's role modell an evil guy

especially when one piece is a battle shounen
Its not about "liking or disliking" anything lol. I make the theories i have because I look at his behavior/relationships objectively in the story:

- Makes odd competitive faces everytime Luffy is mentioned
- Talks to Gorosei on friendly terms
- Found on God Valley
- Implied to be a CD family member
- Only "now" decides to go after One Piece after seeing Nika
- Recent flashback's even indicate he's manipulated and subjected Luffy to that DF on purpose

Now we have spoilers that have someone seemingly match Shanks' sillhouette. Im not even saying it has to be him exactly, but this really isnt even me even trying to be biased here.

I just question how many times Oda has to sprinkle these little hints readers seem to miss before they get it.

G

Gorosei Informer

How strong was Prime Kuma?
:quest:

Kamasutra race is Saiyan and UrSUS shock is his spirit haki bomb lmao.

:beanmean::pepebusi::goyea:

I just realised something too....Here we are talking about an apparent Shanks lookalike but we've missed a major elephant in the room....We've already seen an "imposter Shanks", a "clone" of him or w/e! For a very long time now! It was in our faces all this time!

Gentlemen and gentlewomen, I can only surmise that we have an "imposter" indeed and given the evidence, I must conclude with a grave heart that...RED IS SUS! RED HAIRED SUS!

:willsmith::endthis::gouno::chopoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where were these 9 Holy Frauds back at Ohara?

Ohara people were scholars trying to learn the void century which opposes the WG not the Marines, they're not pirates as well, so why the heck the Marines took care of business instead of these 9 Holy Frauds.

Shanks as a Holy Knight and one of the last villains would be more interesting though, than this "perfect guy" character. Would also make sense why he seems to have been keeping an eye on BB 'cause he knew BB from they were they children, Shanks knows BB can fuck the WG.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidou manages to defeat Luffy who is 3x stronger than Morley in basic form and still holding back, while Green Bull is stabbed by Morley, why are admirals so rubbish?

And now with the holy knights being added to the game, the outer face admirals will fall before the holy knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.