Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
therefore they need to battle

g gundam was also a battle shonen and Master Asia was the main characters role model and mentor and then turned evil. it happens.
gundam or AOT aren't one piece
He could be working for the Holy Knights for an ulterior reason, or forced to work for them to stop a bigger force

doesn’t have to be a good or evil thing
nah it doesn't add up to what we know so far about shanks

especially the fact that he is a former roger [irate

WG would want all the info about laugh tale and one piece if he worked for them

Where were these 9 Holy Frauds back at Ohara?

Ohara people were scholars trying to learn the void century which opposes the WG not the Marines, they're not pirates as well, so why the heck the Marines took care of business instead of these 9 Holy Frauds.

Shanks as a Holy Knight and one of the last villains would be more interesting though, than this "perfect guy" character. Would also make sense why he seems to have been keeping an eye on BB 'cause he knew BB from they were they children, Shanks knows BB can fuck the WG.
HK already frauds lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Why aren't Green Bull and Fujitora showing Haoshoku? Green Bull didn't show it against the retainers in Wano, and now he didn't show it in the sacred land, the same goes for Fujitora. Could it be that they don't have COC after all?

I think there's enough evidence to suggest that they are not Haoshoku users, the strongest Haki in the verse. Otherwise, they wouldn't be losing battles to Morley.

Why aren't Green Bull and Fujitora showing Haoshoku? Green Bull didn't show it against the retainers in Wano, and now he didn't show it in the sacred land, the same goes for Fujitora. Could it be that they don't have COC after all?

I think there's enough evidence to suggest that they are not Haoshoku users, the strongest Haki in the verse. Otherwise, they wouldn't be losing battles to Morley.
I really do think it's safe to say the admirals don't have it.

Oda didn't hesitate to show Garp with it...but the logias and fujitora?

Why does it matter ?They can already beat conquerors Users without it.
Garp,Zoro,Yamato,Kid and Katakuri all have Conqueros Haki and not a single one of them is beating Greenbull or Fujitora

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I really do think it's safe to say the admirals don't have it.

Oda didn't hesitate to show Garp with it...but the logias and fujitora?

Exactly, every ACOC user after Wano is being shown to us, Shanks, Rayleigh, BB, Garp, the rest simply don't have this Haki unfortunately, otherwise it would be hard to believe that someone with the most broken Haki of the verse is being stabbed by Morley and losing your battle to commanders...

With that being said, I declare Fujitora and GB to be non Haoshoku users and this demonstrates that they are incapable of harming the monster called Kaidou

Status
Not open for further replies.