Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido taking the Red Scabbards to the rooftop and Neko stating that they knew he wouldnt be able to go all out inside his beloved castle => FLIRTING

Admirals holding back in Mari Joie => HARASSMENT

@MonsterKaido :gokulaugh:
Look at him trying to cope the CP0 said the revo were holding back meanwhile base Kaido low diffed them alone while swinging his club :milaugh: @Tejas @MonsterKaido
2 characters weaker than pre Mera Sabo managed to do that while holding back with the help of Sabo against 2 admirals and we know Fuji was bandaged and probably Aramaki too who got stabbed
TRASH

Look at him trying to cope the CP0 said the revo were holding back meanwhile base Kaido low diffed them alone while swinging his club :milaugh: @Tejas @MonsterKaido
2 characters weaker than pre Mera Sabo managed to do that while holding back with the help of Sabo against 2 admirals and we know Fui was bandaged and probably Aramaki too who got stabbed
TRASH
Tbf fuji I can understand but GB? The way it seems the only reason he was able to even capture the scabbards because they were too weak at that time. Momo's baby bolo breath erased him and now this. He is truly fraudbull

The strategy of Yankers. They know the later leaks bodied them so they try to cover that up using numbers by playing confident and spamming as many "it's over" comments as they can. @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
:kobeha:
They did the same shit for Kuzan chapter just to vanish when the raw dropped and he made the emperor shits his pants and nervously apologize after negging half his crew. People usually learn from their mistakes, not them.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait for the WG update:
- create a Jailer or Dark-Abel spoiler post
- create a tournament topic a la Light
- create a Haji-level Kata meme relevant to the current happenings in the manga
Bahaha! I'll try to throw together a meme summary post based on this now! Sadly @Akai2 isn't here to produce the ultimate memes for us but certain other uses who are meme geniuses could step up?

I'll see what I can muster up...

I know you like evil shanks theories but I don't like them and I don't think oda will make luffy's role modell an evil guy

especially when one piece is a battle shounen
He could be working for the Holy Knights for an ulterior reason, or forced to work for them to stop a bigger force

doesn’t have to be a good or evil thing

Status
Not open for further replies.