Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you use real world logic on it, it does. Spy services are not included in military strength. As no one is supposed to know that they exist. And a spy is not a soldier. So if the holy knight are strong but not part of the the Navy and they are also not part of CP. But instead serve the gorosei directly then they would not be counted. As they do not serve the world nobles but just the gorosei. I do think though that it is to early to discuss this as we don’t know anything about them yet. It could be very well that they are World nobles themselves and that is why they are considered “holy knights”. I mean Doffy is proof that the WN has the potential to be powerful.
If you are talking about secret forces, yes, I agree with you, but in OP neither the CP-0 nor this Holy Knights are secret. For the CP-0, you can go back to DR to see that the citizens know what and who they are.
For these Knights, we have less information, but at least Akainu didn't treat them as some kind of secret. And I don't know if the spoiler is accurate, but they appeared to be related to the Tribute, so again not something secret, apparently.

But I agree that is too early to discuss. Also, I am not against a WN being strong, we have seen our fair share of them, from Doflamingo to (probably) Shanks, but they are like that because they were raised fighting for their lives. If these Holy Knights are strong, then I want to know why and who they have fought.

Last edited:
Smoker's speed isnt hyped to be anything of note lol. It's just how you characterize it.

Soot is essentially solid particles left behind after combustion, while Smoke is gas. Karasu has also displayed better mobility than Smoker ever did.

Plus, who knows what else he has in store? Poisoning using Soot? Yea his fruit is folding Smoker's lol.
Smoker is a dumbass who tried to be a H2H brute with a DF that's best for a Mobile+Lethal fighting style

Well if you use real world logic on it, it does. Spy services are not included in military strength. As no one is supposed to know that they exist. And a spy is not a soldier. So if the holy knight are strong but not part of the the Navy and they are also not part of CP. But instead serve the gorosei directly then they would not be counted. As they do not serve the world nobles but just the gorosei. I do think though that it is to early to discuss this as we don’t know anything about them yet. It could be very well that they are World nobles themselves and that is why they are considered “holy knights”. I mean Doffy is proof that the WN have the potential to be powerful.
Are you an AI? :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.