Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Oda is so annoying with:

"XYZ happened during those 2 years".

I swear it was the same with Payback war and BB becoming a Yonko.

"Happened during those two years".
For what I understood he became Yonko after Payback War.
I wonder if Aokiji was already under his command. Maybe he only won because of him?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For what I understood he became Yonko after Payback War.
I wonder if Aokiji was already under his command. Maybe he only won because of him?
Nah despite me not rating BBP too high they washed Marco and WBP with or without Kuzan.

WBP are weak.

By the way, for those asking, Redon sort of confirmed the spoilers. But he hasn't released any information by himself yet.
Altough he will probably post the summary soon. It's a fact that sending spoilers early is risky, there's a reason why Redon didn't post them.
The spoilers came very messy and unorganized, I wish they hadn't posted everything out for attention without arranging it properly.
:optimistic:

How long before people start to theorize about this color spread

Saw people talk about it in here briefly. Now taking a closer look at it, it's interesting why Oda chose to let all the strawhats wear armor, except for Luffy and Nami. Nami could represent Im sama here and Luffy somebody else. JOYBOY aka im samas husband

:bamathink::kobeha:
I have no idea. What are you cooking Oda san. Could there be 2 Im Samas? A Queen and a King....no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.