Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. People were really saying Fujitora wasn't actually injured for years.

That was such an insane cope for years. Is it really so hard to admit commanders CAN fight admirals?

I don't mean bottom tier dudes like Blackbeards guys who got frozen. But Marco, Jozu, Zoro etc can all give an admiral a solid fight...some like Beckman might be able to win.

I wonder if people even remember when Franky ran over big mom when Kaido was getting worked over by scabbards when big mom got easily blocked by chopper

Y’all should wait for raws before you look like fools. We already know how strong admirals are which is why oda showed Ryo neg diffing Whitebeard Jr., and king and queen simultaneously before this chapter. This is just to hype the rev commanders before they get beat by someone else.

Aramaki was the one who said Kaido's presence is what kept them away from Wano. Why would he compare himself to someone he is afraid of?
I said Yamato compared Aramaki's presence to Kaido's, which she did

And he isn't afraid of anyone, he just respected Kaido's strength for some reason, as almost everyone did, including all the Younkous.

Actually one of the things Younkous do the most is postpone fights against each other and Admirals lol :kobeha:

Oh man. People were really saying Fujitora wasn't actually injured for years.

That was such an insane cope for years. Is it really so hard to admit commanders CAN fight admirals?

I don't mean bottom tier dudes like Blackbeards guys who got frozen. But Marco, Jozu, Zoro etc can all give an admiral a solid fight...some like Beckman might be able to win.
Shiliew > aokiji is confirmed one more time but admiralstard still deny it :kayneshrug:

I said Yamato compared Aramaki's presence to Kaido's, which she did

And he isn't afraid of anyone, he just respected Kaido's strength for some reason, as almost everyone did, including all the Younkous.

Actually one of the things Younkous do the most is postpone fights against each other and Admirals lol :kobeha:
lets postpone this fight

i see is more advantegeous to us both

Status
Not open for further replies.