Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If anyone thinks Fujitora being damaged by Karasu is damaging Fuji's portrayal, I'm sorry but please quit powerscaling and never touch One Piece again since this is just an insane lack of reading comprehension.

Your headcanon of how strong Karasu is =/= reality of Karasu being above your "Yonko commander level" assumptions.
Honestly depends how it's done. It should came as no surprise if given a free hit Fuji is susceptible to damage. He isn't a logia nor a natural durability freak.

The reason this sounds worse than we thought is cause it wasn't even Sabo who gave him the injuries. If these spoilers are true, I'm gonna give Fuji the benefit of the doubt and say it's the combination of Fuji not focusing on Karasu and also being unable to use his df to flex his AOE. I'm sure the chapter ends with Fuji retaliating and making the commanders shit their pants.

In neutral ground Fuji would probably flatten multiple rev commanders. But under these conditions Fuji is the most exposed. Greenbull honestly should fare better in theory.

Even as an admirals stan i can't wank these lame ass revo commanders, would die with my agenda before doing that. the giant ugly okama is vet level at most and saved by PLOT. They should all get the same treatment Kuzan gave to BB crew.
Because it's CANON that dfless Sabo was the second strongest revo commander and all his post-mera self could do is express frustration when Fujitora was using him to stall time. Oda is a HACK or SENILE?

Even as an admirals stan i can't wank these lame ass revo commanders, would die with my agenda before doing that. the giant ugly okama is vet level at most and saved by PLOT. They should all get the same treatment Kuzan gave to BB crew.
Because it's CANON that dfless Sabo was the second strongest revo commander and all his post-mera self could do is express frustration when Fujitora was using him to stall time. Oda is a HACK or SENILE?
Heh.
@Shimotsuki Ghostly He's at his boiling point.

Honestly depends how it's done. It should came as no surprise if given a free hit Fuji is susceptible to damage. He isn't a logia nor a natural durability freak.

The reason this sounds worse than we thought is cause it wasn't even Sabo who gave him the injuries. If these spoilers are true, I'm gonna give Fuji the benefit of the doubt and say it's the combination of Fuji not focusing on Karasu and also being unable to use his df to flex his AOE. I'm sure the chapter ends with Fuji retaliating and making the commanders shit their pants.

In neutral ground Fuji would probably flatten multiple rev commanders. But under these conditions Fuji is the most exposed. Greenbull honestly should fare better in theory.
This shows again how useful top tier logia even with haki being a thing

You're trying to make an argument that, Monkey D. Dragon, wasted 20 years of his life against the CD. In which he knew he would have to go against the Admirals + Vice Admirals + Holy Knights + CP0. And the strongest forces he could gather under him was Dressrosa Sabo.

This is your rational take... while reading One Piece by Echiiro Oda.
"be rational bro, accept my headcanon please"

Status
Not open for further replies.