Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato bonked Ryokugyu with AdvCoC and he ate it like its nothing.

She is fucking terrible. The worst AdvCoC user up to date. She has no base ap.

She needed a sneak point blank attack to knock out Ulti for! ( drum rolls please ) few seconds.

She can take shot or two due to Oni genes. She is super overhyped.

Go to Shanks vs Kidd, he saw the future and got mad.

Similar happened with Ryokugyu when he said that he will go all out, safe to assume Shanks saw what Ryokugyu was about to do.

In no world Yamato and Scabbard are beating an Admiral. Please ffs.
"She needed a Sneak attack"

She blitzed him, she came from his front and landed a hit to his forehead, he had his hand on his forehead and was complaining of pain with a no named blow just like how Luffy was complaining of pain after a Ragnarok from drunk Kaido.

ULTI, Page One and Who's who have Oni genes and none of them managed to be as strong as her who trained for 20 years by fighting Kaido.

Stop running from fact Greenbull didn't even hurt Momo or make Momo complain of pain, while Momo had Grrenbull screaming of pain and burned his defense.

Yamato Ice can nullify Kaido Boro breath is stronger than Momo Boro breath did counter Greenbull fruit.

Greenbull now is having troubles with revos because of holding back, so you can't say shit she can't beat him when she was heavily holding back.

She was mad nerfed since it was a Yamato post Onigashima war where even Marco who took less damage was still nerfed and in bandages. Greenbum only have feats vs nerfed Characters and still needed plot to save him from Yamato that wasn't even serious and was heavily holding back.

Lmfaao
Mofo was sweating buckets trying to save the SHs, with Kizaru purposefully teasing him on how competent his subordinates are, don't bitch out from what you started now, Ray is getting cockblocked by Morley💀
This is your boy Kizaru after fighting Rayleigh :josad: =>

Nah Gigabull is already cemented.

Ran through King + Queen, All the Scabbards + Yamato. Without a single scratch.

And he packed up Weevil who might be a top tier himself.

Gigabull is sitting pretty, like I said he laughed off Yamato advCoC to the head, which would make Kaidou cry, I'm not worried one bit about him. :araboss:
All of those have asteriks, King+Queen were injured and offscreened, Yamato was told not to fight, Weevil's strength is a question, you should be worried lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"She needed a Sneak attack"

She blitzed him, she came from his front and landed a hit to his forehead, he had his hand on his forehead and was complaining of pain with a no named blow just like how Luffy was complaining of pain after a Ragnarok from drunk Kaido.
You can't read.

I was talking about Ulti and you took it out of context and started talking about Ryo:suresure:

Don't waste my time.

Yamato is overrated.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah that is a big L. Kaido was the strongest pirate for sure, but obviously only during Wano Kuni. Now the cards are mixed.
Oda always hypes up every new challenge for the Straw Hats for it to be their "STRONGEST" one yet to create a narrative tension.

Rocks era: Rocks.

Roger era: Roger.

Post Roger era: Whitebeard.

New era: Shanks.

Kaido is strong but not undefeatable.

It's just recency bias with some outlandish spoilers out of context.
Redon's summary might clear it out but, he isn't posting until tommorrow.
That does not matter the slightes. Akainu and Kuzan were kinda equal (with Akainu having a little edge over him), but surely he is stronger than Kizaru and probably way stronger than GB and Fujitora

You can't read.

I was talking about Ulti and you took it out of context and started talking about Ryo:suresure:

Don't waste my time.

Yamato is overrated.
You already wasted your time when you talked back to me after I debunked you.

"I was talking about ULTI"

Nowhere you did mention ULTI, i did mention her as example of Oni who is weak without enough training and fights

Greenbum is weak, couldn't even hurt Momo who is less durable then Kaido, while Yamato was hurting Hybrid kaido and having him need to block and dodge her attacks

Greenbum is having problem with a fat Giant that isn't nerfed by injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.