Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried a bit.
You cant fool me bozo 😂😂 the last time you were in a spoiler thread was when we got the fake statement that "Momo heavily injured Greenbull"

That same strike might put Fuji, Shanks and others in a coma if it landed.
L

The moment Yamato failed to scratch him with a full strength advCoC swing to the head
ngl that was very good from Greenbull

All that aside man I'll die laughing if Fuji ends up showing advCoC, I would pay to see the most downplayed Admiral be the only one to have advCoC, I think he has a legit shot at it given his fighting style.
Smh, you still believe "all admirals have CoC"?

Doesn’t change the fact that he had a desperate Rayleigh on the backfoot while huffin and sweatin
So what’s it gonna be
:josad:
Rayleigh is the GOAT :specialmeh:

Not worried a bit. The moment Yamato failed to scratch him with a full strength advCoC swing to the head I knew the dude was built different.

That same strike might put Fuji, Shanks and others in a coma if it landed. Gigabull's just built different.

The only way I can see him take real damage is by Sabo. I'll be surprised if Morley did anything meaningful.

All that aside man I'll die laughing if Fuji ends up showing advCoC, I would pay to see the most downplayed Admiral be the only one to have advCoC, I think he has a legit shot at it given his fighting style.
"Full strength Acoc blow"

Full strength only in your headcanon. Nowhere Yamato used everything she have, plus you are ignoring that she was nerfed because of the war just like everyone else, even Marco was nerfed and had bandages on.

Base Yamato came from Greenbull front and hit him. She literally speed blitzed him, his observation haki was useless vs her nerfed Base form and she didn't even use any named attack or Hybrid form.

"Admirals are Holding back vs Revo commandes"

So was Yamato, she was heavily holding back vs Greenbull, she never used hybrid form or any named move. Her ice is more dangerous than Momo fire, Momo fire makes Greenbull trees literally useless. Her Ice alone mad counters Greenbull fruit, and she have Acoc attacks are stronger than her Ice attacks.

Greenbull only have feat vs nerfed characters, now when he faces Morley who isn't nerfed he couldn't even hurt Morley, since Morley is shown in Kamabaka Kingdom with no injuries or bandages and they managed to escape and do everything they wanted.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You cant fool me bozo 😂😂 the last time you were in a spoiler thread was when we got the fake statement that "Momo heavily injured Greenbull"

L

ngl that was very good from Greenbull

Smh, you still believe "all admirals have CoC"?

Rayleigh is the GOAT :specialmeh:
I literally don't care, I came in here to laugh at Fujitora since I already got spoiled lmao.

I already told you I don't defend factions but individuals. Unlike you who will defend Big Mom to death 😭

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"Full strength Acoc blow"

Full strength only in your headcanon. Nowhere Yamato used everything she have, plus you are ignoring that she was nerfed because of the war just like everyone else, even Marco was nerfed and had bandages on.

Base Yamato came from Greenbull front and hit him. She literally speed blitzed him, his observation haki was useless vs her nerfed Base form and she didn't even use any named attack or Hybrid form.

"Admirals are Holding back vs Revo commandes"

So was Yamato, she was heavily holding back vs Greenbull, she never used hybrid form or any named move. Her ice is more dangerous than Momo fire, Momo fire makes Greenbull trees literally useless. Her Ice alone mad counters Greenbull fruit, and she have Acoc attacks are stronger than her Ice attacks.

Greenbull only have feat vs nerfed characters, now when he faces Morley who isn't nerfed he couldn't even hurt Morley, since Morley is shown in Kamabaka Kingdom with no injuries or bandages and they managed to escape and do everything they wanted.
Greenbull made Yamato quit her dream. I ain't reading all that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMAO, and which of those you listed is actually invincible, Seth? None of them are.

To be the strongest character, you don't have to be invincible, just the strongest. Being the strongest gives you a higher chance of winning a one-on-one fight.

Even the strongest of men, according to Orlumbs, cannot overcome the power of numbers. Whitebeard stated that he couldn't remain the strongest forever, and Roger contracted an illness. There is currently no one invincible, and according to Marco in chapter 1059, the current era belongs to Luffy. Before him, it belonged to Kaidou, whom Green Bull declared to fear.
Where did I say those who I mentioned are invincible? I used a different term and it was because Kaido to some of you think is undefeatable, he is not.

Also, I didn't use the word invincible. I said undefeatable. Use a better translator.
Kaido is strong but not undefeatable.
I just named people who were stronger than Kaido in each era. Kaido was never the strongest. Never will be. He surely is crazy strong and rightfully so, but not the strongest.

Blud, no offense, but you've got some reading issues, that wasn't my point at all.
Don't worry, I get your overarching head canon, that Kaido's random fire shroud is hotter than a Fleet Admiral who, if he were a pirate, could solo the entire verse within 1 year and find One Piece.

If you don't like that notion, take it up with the Author, his words, not mine :)

Are you challenged?

Here blind boy:

Oh, Greenbum now. Fact stands, Shanks decided to step in when Ryokugyu said he will go serious now.

Cry me a river.
While Yamato wasn't even serious and Momo saved his ass by not allowing her to fight, she wasn't even fighting, while here are you Admiral Stan hypocrite, bringing the holding back argument just for Admirals but not for her, pathetic Hypocrite

Same Greenbum did no damage to Momo, while Yamato even when not serious can damage Kaido even when in Base.

Greenbum couldn't even hurt Morley who wasn't nerfed, Greenbum got burned by Momo fire, Greenbum got speed blitzed by Base nerfed casual blow of Yamato, not even Base Thunder Bagua

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We also found out that subordinates can be stronger than their leaders (Cross Guild)
I see your point. As long as it is visually clear to readers that the captain's portrayal is fraudulent and undeserved due to improperly received credits, then it is acceptable to use that as an example. However, I do not see the same example being applicable to Blackbeard since he did not receive any undue credit and he is the owner of his own business, with his strength being absolute as validated in recent chapters. So the only example we have of a captain being inferior to a subordinate cannot be applied to the other types of situations, unfortunately for you.

I see your point. As long as it is visually clear to readers that the captain's portrayal is fraudulent and undeserved due to improperly received credits, then it is acceptable to use that as an example. However, I do not see the same example being applicable to Blackbeard since he did not receive any undue credit and he is the owner of his own business, with his strength being absolute as validated in recent chapters. So the only example we have of a captain being inferior to a subordinate cannot be applied to the other types of situations, unfortunately for you.
Would you say Gin is stronger than his captain?

Don't worry, I get your overarching head canon, that Kaido's random fire shroud is hotter than a Fleet Admiral who, if he were a pirate, could solo the entire verse within 1 year and find One Piece.

If you don't like that notion, take it up with the Author, his words, not mine :)
Kaido's ultimate attack is "random fire shroud":risitexcla:

It's 2023 and people are still misusing that garbage Akainu statement lmao, not surprise though, you're clearly an AdmiraLstan, read this and educate yourself
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/My...ion#Akainu_Would_Find_the_One_Piece_in_a_Year

Status
Not open for further replies.