Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The crazy thing is that an admiral with a supposed black blade couldn't defeat a single revolutionary and was even stabbed by Morley, who was also holding back, according to what was suggested by the spoilers. This admiral with his hypothetical black blade needs to use his Devil Fruit power to defeat characters like Morley because in terms of close-quarters combat and Haki, he is unable to do so.

However, with just one attack, Shanks did not have to use DC to destroy Kid's small ship and knocked out both Kid and Killer at the same time. This is evidence enough to suggest that Green Bull is a loser when it comes to sword fighting.

You insisting it being hotter is like suggesting that if Kaido turned ice and threatened to freeze Luffy we should think that because Kaido did it is automatically going to be colder than someone who has the ice ice fruit. Do you see where I'm coming from here? Akainu's magma bodied a fire user. It's implied that there's nothing hotter than his ability.

Kaido fire form might not even be his ultimate attack, it's just something he decided to use to face an airborne Luffy who was threatening to punch his lights out.

Personally, I would think an ultimate attack would come from his Hybrid mode and not his all-zoan mode. Can we at least agree to this?
Yeah his final move (awakening or not) should have been the last move of the 5 wisdom kings in his hybrid form

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The word "undefeatable" means "unbeatable" or "invincible". It is an adjective that describes something or someone that is incapable of being defeated or overcome in a fight or competition. Although there may be some subtle differences between the words "undefeatable" and "invincible", both generally convey the idea of something or someone that is extremely strong and difficult to be defeated. In other words, the word "undefeatable" is often used as a synonym for "invincible" and suggests a strength or ability that is nearly unattainable or incomparable.

It seems like you're not reading things correctly, Seth. Do you have a vision problem? Why don't you try seriously counter-arguing each image below?

Look at you bragging because Xebec is possibly stronger than a 15-year-old Kaido apprentice? However, Xebec was never placed above Prime Kaido.

Who's next? Roger? Roger died and was executed during a period when Kaido possibly didn't reach his peak strength. Furthermore, there is information in the manga that contradicts the logic of Roger being superior to Kaido, and one of that information is King's statement: "Just keep being the strongest," and this applies to Prime WB, who was seen in later chapters avoiding conflict with Kaido.

Regarding Shanks, Seth, there isn't a single line in all 1084 manga chapters that puts Shanks above Kaido, not even a statement that implies it.
Strongest Creature, in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido.

Kaido's only solo victory due to interruption was Oden.

Oda hypes up every next villain to be the strongest because SH are facing them and he needs fake hype and tension for it.

The crazy thing is that an admiral with a supposed black blade couldn't defeat a single revolutionary and was even stabbed by Morley, who was also holding back, according to what was suggested by the spoilers. This admiral with his hypothetical black blade needs to use his Devil Fruit power to defeat characters like Morley because in terms of close-quarters combat and Haki, he is unable to do so.

However, with just one attack, Shanks did not have to use DC to destroy Kid's small ship and knocked out both Kid and Killer at the same time. This is evidence enough to suggest that Green Bull is a loser when it comes to sword fighting.
And some Swords fans says that a Black Blade user is the strongest in the verse above Roger,Xebec or Shanks because they simple have Black Blade.

Yamatard, Momo and Scabbards did nothing to Ryokugyu.

When he said he will go serious now Shanks had to step in to prevent tragedy.

Keep crying. Come back when Admirals lose on screen rather than in your twisted brain.
Yamato had him complaining of pain and overpowered slammed him after she did speed blitz him.

Who did nothing to who, is Greenbull who didn't do any damage to Yamato, Momo or Morley

Base nerfed heavily holding back Yamato did more to Greenbull than he did vs Momo.

Even if you go at the manga you won't find any single panel where Greenbull hurts, scratches or makes Momo complain of pain.

Greenbull so weak couldn't even hurt Morley, that fat ass Giant, While Yamato was hurting and landing hits to Acoc Hybrid Kaido.

Go cry of jealousy in your corner, because this Oni bitch is stronger than your Racist Hitler Admiral

This man really typed Big Mom would ragdoll Karasu 😂

Like Big Mom wasn't getting ragdolled by Brook level fighters. I'm all for Fuji slander if he deserves it, but let's keep Big Mom outta this, ain't no saving her.
She didn't get injured and had bandages from fighting Brook level fighters, like Fuji had.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
World's Strongest Man: Nah, let Teach and Kaido get away with their dirty deeds towards us. :milaugh:

World's Strongest Creature: Never fights anyone important until Luffy. Surely the strongest:milaugh:

World's Strongest Swordsman: Please don't bother me if you don't have a sword.:milaugh:

Pirates are so overhyped lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
She didn't get injured and had bandages from fighting Brook level fighters, like Fuji had.
Fuji never got KOd like Big Mom did against King and Queen, do y'all even think before y'all type? Big Mom is eeeasy pickings you don't want to start with Big Mom, ain't a bigger clown in this manga than her.

I advise y'all to keep Big Mom outta this, act like she doesn't exist. Easiest clap back possible.

World's Strongest Man: Nah, let Teach and Kaido get away with their dirty deeds towards us. :milaugh:

World's Strongest Creature: Never fights anyone important until Luffy. Surely the strongest:milaugh:

World's Strongest Swordsman: Please don't bother me if you don't have a sword.:milaugh:

Pirates are so overhyped lmao.
Ohh Yes him didn't fighter Roger and Garp in his younger days?.

Didn't fighted BM.

Didn't foghted Shanks prior MF?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato had him complaining of pain and overpowered slammed him after she did speed blitz him.

Who did nothing to who, is Greenbull who didn't do any damage to Yamato, Momo or Morley

Base nerfed heavily holding back Yamato did more to Greenbull than he did vs Momo.

Even if you go at the manga you won't find any single panel where Greenbull hurts, scratches or makes Momo complain of pain.

Greenbull so weak couldn't even hurt Morley, that fat ass Giant, While Yamato was hurting and landing hits to Acoc Hybrid Kaido.

Go cry of jealousy in your corner, because this Oni bitch is stronger than your Racist Hitler Admiral
Jealousy?

I can't be jealous of a challenged guy who thinks Yamato would handle Ryokugyu an Admiral.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Yamatard" was being restrained by Momo from fighting, however, the same applies to the retainers.

Oh yes.

Because Yamato would do so much to fucking Admiral if only Momo didn't stop her.

Get you two a room and go fuck each other with those retarded takes:suresure:

This man really typed Big Mom would ragdoll Karasu 😂

Like Big Mom wasn't getting ragdolled by Brook level fighters. I'm all for Fuji slander if he deserves it, but let's keep Big Mom outta this, ain't no saving her.
When did Brook hurt BM? LOL the cope is real.:gokulaugh:

A vet level fighter put bandages on admiral LOL. BM got hit multiple times in WCI yet no bandages. Cope all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.