Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramaki traumatized Yamato's ass lmao, dude had her comparing the guy who ruled Wano for decades and bullied her since childhood with Aramaki himself.

No top tier would be failing at hurting or doing shit to Morley or Momo, clown
U talkin about Kaido bro?

This man failed to kill a half dead Kinemon

Missed his attacks on Momo, got bit and screamed in pain

Aramaki one shotted Raizo and was about to end Momo's whole career before Shanks sneaked on him :ihaha:

Kaido used AdvCoC on Mr. Go and Kin'emon too.

Guess if they died or couldn't move:suresure:
Kinemon got put down in two blows, Kaido didn't even use Hybrid form vs Kinemon or scabbards but used Hybrid+ Acoc on Yamato tanked many Acoc blows and lasted longer than Luffy from 1010 who is stronger than Greenbull who couldn't do shit to Morley who have no bandages after fighting Greenbull.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hybrid Kaido she fought >> Greenbumm.

Yamato 1 v 1 that and didn't loose, while Greenbull didn't do shit to Morley.

Follow your own advice and stop stanning and putting so much effort into dickriding Greenbull who didn't do shit to Morley or Karasu
I don't really care and that pains you doesn't it?

This wasn't even a proper battle. Fast paced action, quick exchanges and Revos left with Morley's powers.

Fujitora having bandages or not. Whatever. Dude is not Kaido, doesn't have Oni skin or Zoan fruit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kinemon got put down in two blows, Kaido didn't even use Hybrid form vs Kinemon or scabbards but used Hybrid+ Acoc on Yamato tanked many Acoc blows and lasted longer than Luffy from 1010 who is stronger than Greenbull who couldn't do shit to Morley who have no bandages after fighting Greenbull.
Still used AdvCoC.

Yamato was a stalling mechanism for Luffy to get back. She is not strong. Completely irrelevant in an actual battle.

She caps bellow likes of King or Katakuri.

Aramaki traumatized Yamato's ass lmao, dude had her comparing the guy who ruled Wano for decades and bullied her since childhood with Aramaki himself.

U talkin about Kaido bro?

This man failed to kill a half dead Kinemon

Missed his attacks on Momo, got bit and screamed in pain

Aramaki one shotted Raizo and was about to end Momo's whole career before Shanks sneaked on him :ihaha:
Hurting and letting kinemon and all scabbards close to death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not doing any damage to Momo or Morley, Kaido did that just in Base vs Fresh Scabbards.

Yamato fought the same Acoc Hybrid Kaido did beat and dominate Supernovas and she didn't loose.

Greenbumm didn't do shit vs Morley, I won't forget that you hypocrites

When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.

It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

Oooh... damn, I recognize you now. :milaugh:

Just so you know, "What a pain" =/= "What pain".

He did scream a lot, though... just like Kaido against the Scabbards.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Stop this "educated" talk. You are no professor but a stan on a manga forum.

Yamato is not even above Zoro let alone Ryokugyu.

If he went all out everyone there would die without interference.

She was stalling Kaido. He didn't want to hurt her so much, if he wanted he would take her down before Luffy comes back. Only used Thunder Bagua out of his entire arsenal that's one. Second of all, Oda was simply stalling.
Stop this "educated" talk. You are no professor but a stan on a manga forum.
Wow, you seem to be finding fault with my way of expressing myself, Seth? Lmao. It is not necessary to be a professor to have knowledge and an opinion on a certain subject. Furthermore, being a fan (stan) does not necessarily imply a lack of foundation for one's arguments.
Yamato is not even above Zoro let alone Ryokugyu.
If he went all out everyone there would die without interference.
We were discussing about Yamato, the Red Scabbards, and Momonosuke the 8-year-old child. Using Zoro as a comparison point is not necessarily valid, as Zoro had no relation whatsoever with Green Bull. He just stood there watching Momo leave Green Bull in great pain. Yamato was the one who actually fought against Green Bull. Therefore, insinuating that Yamato is inferior to Zoro and that is why she is losing to Green Bull is simply premature and deviates from the real discussion.

Hurting and letting kinemon and all scabbards close to death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not doing any damage to Momo or Morley, Kaido did that just in Base vs Fresh Scabbards.

Yamato fought the same Acoc Hybrid Kaido did beat and dominate Supernovas and she didn't loose.

Greenbumm didn't do shit vs Morley, I won't forget that you hypocrites
Raws and dialogues aren't even out yet bruh

Still used AdvCoC.

Yamato was a stalling mechanism for Luffy to get back. She is not strong. Completely irrelevant in an actual battle.

She caps bellow likes of King or Katakuri.
Completely irrelevant in battle???

She even when nerfed did 1 v 1 Acoa G3 Luffy and didn't get hit at all, that's far better than dumbass Greenbumm not doing anything to Fat ass Morley.

You are a pathetic hater and dickrider

Raws and dialogues aren't even out yet bruh
I don't need Raws and dialogues, i have chapter, We already saw aftermath of Reverie, Morley and Karasu have no bandages or scratches.

Greenbumm didn't do shit to Morley or Karasu and didn't do any damage to Momo, go see the Raws, he didn't even make Momo complain of pain.

Morley a Okama Giant beat Greembum ass so hard, that him goes to Wano to gain some recognition after the disaster he was in reverie, yet got cucked again by a 8 yeard old dude.
Post automatically merged:

Rakuyo and Apoo both "mutilated" Kizaru pre-TS. Vista and Marco even "sliced Akainu's neck".

Unless we see some actual damage, Morley can stab a logia all he wants.
None of them got really damaged unlike Greenbum got.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow, you seem to be finding fault with my way of expressing myself, Seth? Lmao. It is not necessary to be a professor to have knowledge and an opinion on a certain subject. Furthermore, being a fan (stan) does not necessarily imply a lack of foundation for one's arguments.

We were discussing about Yamato, the Red Scabbards, and Momonosuke the 8-year-old child. Using Zoro as a comparison point is not necessarily valid, as Zoro had no relation whatsoever with Green Bull. He just stood there watching Momo leave Green Bull in great pain. Yamato was the one who actually fought against Green Bull. Therefore, insinuating that Yamato is inferior to Zoro and that is why she is losing to Green Bull is simply premature and deviates from the real discussion.
I told you what I think about both topics regarding Kaido and Yamato and I don't have to elaborate further.

Kaido was never Top 1 in the verse and Yamato is not capable of defeating Admirals.

I don't have a problem with you. I just tell you that you don't seem to be natural.

The translator you are using is very weird and gives you some fancy sentences no one uses.

The most educated readers on this forum don't speak like you.

You sound like a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.