Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

He acts like he is "educated", uses a translator and unofficial translation.

Erkan should take better care of his comrades and at least provide them with VIZ sub.
How can you say I use unofficial translations when I have the VIZ translation in my own language every Sunday for One Piece chapters?
You should have asked about this before spreading such lies, as calumny can lead to a ban. Furthermore, is it really true that I use a translator? You should ask yourself that.

I told you what I think about both topics regarding Kaido and Yamato and I don't have to elaborate further.

Kaido was never Top 1 in the verse and Yamato is not capable of defeating Admirals.

I don't have a problem with you. I just tell you that you don't seem to be natural.

The translator you are using is very weird and gives you some fancy sentences no one uses.

The most educated readers on this forum don't speak like you.

You sound like a bot.
Who is Number 1? Akainu?

I don't really care and that pains you doesn't it?

This wasn't even a proper battle. Fast paced action, quick exchanges and Revos left with Morley's powers.

Fujitora having bandages or not. Whatever. Dude is not Kaido, doesn't have Oni skin or Zoan fruit.
I don't give a shit just like how you keep ignoring Yamato didn't even properly fight vs Greenbull and still you say she is weaker when he didn't even beat or do any damage to her or Momo, that bum couldn't even do any Damage to Morley even tho he supposedly have halo and other stuff aside from fruit.

Morley a Okama Giant beat Greembum ass so hard, that him goes to Wano to gain some recognition after the disaster he was in reverie, yet got cucked again by a 8 yeard old dude.
Post automatically merged:

None of them got really damaged unlike Greenbum got.
We still haven't seen the whole fight. If we see Morley just casually damage GB I'm joining the hatewagon but otherwise those wounds are plot + Sabo.

Without plot involved, even taking into account that "the admirals couldn't go all out on Mariejoa", it's already pretty unbelievable they'd get away from 2 admirals + CP0.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How can you say I use unofficial translations when I have the VIZ translation in my own language every Sunday for One Piece chapters?
You should have asked about this before spreading such lies, as calumny can lead to a ban. Furthermore, is it really true that I use a translator? You should ask yourself that.
It was proven already that you use a translator.

Spreading what lies can lead to a ban? Lmfao.

people really felt that "morley stabbed GreenBall" and ignored he was a Logia

Fact is Revos done what they want

Sabed Kuma
Declared War
Een better got extra info on what happened

people really felt that "morley stabbed GreenBall" and ignored he was a Logia

Fact is Revos done what they want

Sabed Kuma
Declared War
Een better got extra info on what happened
Greenbull could've killed Morley, he'd still lost

We still haven't seen the whole fight. If we see Morley just casually damage GB I'm joining the hatewagon but otherwise those wounds are plot + Sabo.

Without plot involved, even taking into account that "the admirals couldn't go all out on Mariejoa", it's already pretty unbelievable they'd get away from 2 admirals + CP0.
CP0 = Fodder.
It's not that unbelievable.
After all, It was just 2 Admirals vs Revos.

For me is already Hatewagon when they do it against REV when BB invaded Baltigo and they start to burn Revo alot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't give a shit just like how you keep ignoring Yamato didn't even properly fight vs Greenbull and still you say she is weaker when he didn't even beat or do any damage to her or Momo, that bum couldn't even do any Damage to Morley even tho he supposedly have halo and other stuff aside from fruit.
I will continue to ignore Yamato because I can.

She is irrelevant to the story once Wano was over and you can cope with that.

When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.

It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

Wow you did write quite a lot.

Too bad for you, 1059 RUIN to the core everything you just said.

Lets see what we got : :beckmoji:

So we have yamato saying that the incredible haki keep the admiral at bay, then she say that she can't turn back on everyone, She literally put her dream on hold to protect Wano, but according to you and the way you talk it sounds like she didn't care :gokulaugh:

She also use the word "SAVED" who mean : "keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.", do Aramaki killing a ton of people from wano is a danger for Wano in the pov of Yamato ? I'll let you and your honesty to answer me.

Finally, she Literally called the mugiwara saying "they can't loose against him", you can only respond to me something like "She wasn't able to fight", then i can reply "Saying that mean you think she will let Momonosuke or even herself get killed" , which is total nonsense :milaugh::milaugh:

Conclusion :
You can't say she wasn't able to fight because that can mean TWO thing :
- She will let either momonosuke die or get injured or even let herself die from Aramaki BECAUSE momonosuke said it.
- Her Deam on hold worth nothing

You can't say she'll win against Aramaki because she literally use the word Saved

You can't say she is < YC1 because she did something no yc1 did and have ACoc :steef:

Interesting enough, she did wanted to call the mugiwara while being with the samurai,so it can mean Aramaki would OBLITERATE her. :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You go look in the mirror since you Stan and say a bum can't even hurt Morley is stronger than a Oni bitch can 1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido did beat Acoc Luffy who is stronger than Greenbull
Cry more bitch. Yamato won't be relevant even if you cry as hard as you can and Admirals are Top Tiers which Oda never doubled down on.

I will continue to ignore Yamato because I can.

She is irrelevant to the story once Wano was over and you can cope with that.
You weren't ignoring, since you are the one started slandering her and using hypocrite takes to try make a bum like Greenbull couldn't even hurt Morley to be above Yamato who can 1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido

Even when she is irrelevant now she is stronger than your bum that when is relevant is getting clowned by Oda

For me is already Hatewagon when they do it against REV when BB invaded Baltigo and they start to burn Revo alot.
The Baltigo stuff was just avoiding conflict. It's likely Dragon, Sabo and Ivankov at most were alone on the island (not accounting for fodders) as the commanders have affairs to take care of each in a different sea.

If the BBP invade and they have other safe places to move to it's understandable they would avoid the direct clash with a Yonko.

I'd agree if Dragon had been defeated by BB.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Spreading what lies can lead to a ban? Lmfao.
By whom exactly? Lmao

He acts like he is "educated", uses a translator and unofficial translation.
Erkan should take better care of his comrades and at least provide them with VIZ sub.
By the way, do you see the image below? Is it the same website that you seem to be reading the official chapters on, right? You claimed that I wasn't reading the official translation, however...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All character other than SHs, antagonists is irrelevant after they arc end.
True. But there are characters who are more or less important to the story. Yamato isn't. Dumb fanservice character which no one likes for anything more than her looks.

You weren't ignoring, since you are the one started slandering her and using hypocrite takes to try make a bum like Greenbull couldn't even hurt Morley to be above Yamato who can 1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido

Even when she is irrelevant now she is stronger than your bum that when is relevant is getting clowned by Oda
She is not a Top Tier, you can't read and she is never going to be relevant character.

Go cope with it. Yamatard clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.