Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO this do look like shanks and it make sense in a way .
1 THe meeting with the gorosei .
2 What sengoku said about since it is you !
3 The Navy did had 1 of the warlords that was working realy for them (Kuma) SO it is possible they had an emperor too .
Now 2 questions .
1 Why ? DId he accept this to have acess to marie geoise ?
2 Is it realy him ?

Also GB got stabbed ? This man never failed to disapoint but a stab mean it was probably off gard.
ANd fuji was about to wreck avoc ? Can't wait to see this attack .
He got stabbed like Akainu got sliced by Vista. Literally a shitty attack with 0 damage.:araboss:

Ace didn't stall shit instead he got murdered , King and Queen got introduced like that while jack is left like a clown you aren't going to say WSW is a YC 3 because we didn't even see a single named attack from him :risicheck:
Ace got bodied because devil fruit advantage by Akainu. He could stall Aokiji just fine. The King and Queen example even reinforces that and the Beast pirates have a strength hierarchy already while the WBP's had not. It's all about portrayal.

that's the point , those instance where Oda draws two characters attack the same opponent is to show either they are equal , or have a similar position or they are characters of the main trio ; you won't find something beside that and i don't care about Jozu Oda could have just drew Marco attacking Akainu alone :hapnoel:
No bro. Vista was the strongest force in the game after Jozu that could help and assist Marco because Jozu was out. Also, there's no instance where Marco, Jozu or Ace ordered each other around while Marco gave Vista an order.

Vista couldn't touch Distracted Mihawk's clothes while mr Fuji with bandage fom similar YC 3 oops i should say YC 4 :hapnoel:
And Mihawk couldn't touch Vista either so we're at square one. Let's see how the fight goes next chapter. Willing to bet Oda proves the Revos were about to get bodied but i can already see the sunday "leaks" that Sabo one shot Fuji and defeated Ryokugyu.
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.