Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if that makes it much better when it confirms they need their full strength to just beat Karasu and Morley
The only thing that it confirms is that you can't read. I'm aware that you're twerking your ass for the Yankers recently but don't let that take over your ability to read properly. The Admirals lowest end attacks cause AoE destruction see meteors and stomping oponnents into the ground.

@Gol D. Roger bro i wanted a panel of Broccoli Man not in Kingbaum form. Its real sus that its been 3 occurences now and there is no sign or word aboit Broccoli Man's "Black Blade" :afrokappa:
This chapter made it pretty obvious that they don't have CoC.

CoC would have been better to one shot these guys.

There really is a difference between Garp/Sengoku and the newer admirals.

I'm guessing Sengoku and Garp were the only admirals of their time(well Garp is a VA but he plays the role power wise). And that Sengoku and Garp = 3 logia admirals/Fujitora

G

Gorosei Informer

How long does Petty Redon insist on holding out? The chapter is gonna end up being translated before he puts out the summary at this rate lmao.

I've seen the films and I can vouch he's not in them. Oda was requested to bring back Blueno and Kalifa through CP0 for Film Red but he didn't want to either.

This is the first we're seeing of the rest of CP9 post TS.

The only thing that it confirms is that you can't read. I'm aware that you're twerking your ass for the Yankers recently but don't let that take over your ability to read properly. The Admirals lowest end attacks cause AoE destruction see meteors and stomping oponnents into the ground.
literally GB would risk crushing celestial dragons just by knocking Morley oversized ass on the ground lol

Status
Not open for further replies.