One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Again I’m not disrespecting Dragon, saying he’ll lose to Imu before Luffy beats him isn’t disrespectful.

Dragon is important but at the end of the day just like his dad he’s not the right one. Luffy will succeed where his Dad and Grandfather failed, showing that he was the one who took the true path of freedom. He’s also the MC ffs, this is like expecting Minato to beat Madara lmao
Minato is dead, he already passed his will to his son a long time ago
Destroying the WG corrupted core has been Dragon's mission for decades

When asked who were his candidates for main characters besides Luffy; he answered Dragon and Garp.
So in a way, with all the build up he has done for Dragon and establishing his reserved leadership along with his mysterious identity and abilities, it will eventually reach the point where he can unleash this beast of a character.

I don't think Oda has it in him to diminish the greatness of Dragon's character even for Goofy, especially when Imu is likely to be a godly entity if she's gonna be an actual combatant

Remember, Naruto defeated Kaguya with Sasuke. Dragon has more claim to fight Imu than Luffy does.

Minato is dead, he already passed his will to his son a long time ago
Destroying the WG corrupted core has been Dragon's mission for decades

When asked who were his candidates as main characters besides Luffy; he answered Dragon and Garp.
So in a way, with all the build up he has done for Dragon and establishing his reserved leadership along with his mysterious identity and abilities, will eventually reach the point where he can unleash this beast of a character.

I don't think Oda has it in him to diminish the greatness of Dragon's character even for Goofy, especially when Imu is likely to be a godly entity if she's gonna be an actual combatant

Remember, Naruto defeated Kaguya with Sasuke. Dragon has more claim to fight Imu than Luffy does.
Except Dragon doesn’t, he’s not joyboy Luffy is.

again, the issue here is that you are losing to Imu as being “diminishing” when it isn’t. His character was made to fail because he’s just not the one, Luffy is.

If Aramaki hand was cut off by haki then he'll be in the same position as Kuzan, needing to make prosthetics with their affinity.
Kuzans element isn’t a living and growing thing like Aramakis. Trees naturally regrow limbs that were taken from them. And we’ve seen Aramaki can regrow entire bodies

Except Dragon doesn’t, he’s not joyboy Luffy is.

again, the issue here is that you are losing to Imu as being “diminishing” when it isn’t. His character was made to fail because he’s just not the one, Luffy is.
So Dragon is not gonna defeat anyone and will simply be a hypetool for Imu
This would be worse than Shinobi war
:toximoji:
Post automatically merged:

I'm tired of pretending that there is no sexual tension between Vivi and Lucci.
Lmfaaaao