One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Revolutionary Army doing smth relevant after more than 1000 chapters!!! Is that some kind of record I guess, isn't it? And I know they did this many chapters ago, but we didn't know what they actually got with this "raid".

Another improtant group coming out of nowhere (yes, I remember Akainu mentioned them many chapters ago) after 1000 chapters of manga bruh :seriously:
And they got the typical fake hype, don't get your hopes too high guys, it'll be the same as any other :kayneshrug:

So CP0 is confirmed as the retirement group made for CP9 lmao. Lame as fuck and we'll have even more wasted panels on them, damn it :josad:

Admirals used as hypetools like Luffy or Sanji normally were in other occasions, dem :crazwhat:
Dragon's subordinate's subordinates were enough to stall them 1 vs 1 (with handicaps for Admirals ofc, but still...).
At this strength growing rate, maybe the Sabo vs Akainu won't happen since Sabo will be too strong and Akainu not a challenge anymore xDDD.

P.S: Shanks holy knight? His twin brother maybe? :kawak: Snitch is snitch after all.

Revolutionary Army is weak. The Admirals were handicapped so they could not decimate the fodder normally, and on top of that Fujitora is not to be trusted...

I don't know if it was already said but I was intrigued by the silhouette of one of the other knights and since there were already theories about Shanks it reminded me of Bonk Punch from his crew. It's the shadow closer to Dragon's eye, on the left, it seems to have some sort of animal on the shoulder too. What do you think? But perhaps it would seem too obvious.

Thoughts about the chapter:

You all do realise that we could see one or two of the holy knights in the next chapters? But only if we are lucky and if Oda wants to give us this treat at last.

Why I am thinking this is, because we still have Carlos, who is after Shirahoshi, although Mjosgard ordered him not to take her as his own. So, the situation around the mermaid princess is not solved, yet and Carlos is heading her way right now.

And if you go back to chapter 1054, Akainu stated that in this incident the holy knights mediated between Mysogard and Carlos.

I could well imagine an appearance of one of them calming down the situation right when Carlos makes his next move to apprehend Shirahoshi.

By the way, have you noticed how Iva reacted to Sabo’s report? Look at him – he is not only relieved and happy about the successful mission, but he outright basks in the pain, the emperor imagines the CD will face, when their food resources are going to deplete and they experience hunger and poverty for the first time.

This is something very interesting, if you look deeper into it. Him gleefully anticipating their misery doesn’t look like an Iva that is relieved about their mission being a success, but an Iva, whose build up hatred towards them lets his feeling for revenge run amok. My take is, that there is a deeper backstory. (Iva having to suffer under the CD and experiencing hunger and poverty in some form or another.) And maybe we will get to see it in the near future as a flashback.

Dragon's subordinate's subordinates were enough to stall them 1 vs 1 (with handicaps for Admirals ofc, but still...).
Yeah, Cp0 confirmed they did put up a fighth. Something King and Queen couldn't put against Greenbull.
Morley shits stomps King, Zoro fans are already malding by saying that "Sabo Is inferior to Zoro *crying*", they now have to cope with the fact that Morley and Karasu are stronger than Zoro's last opponent by considerable margin.

Yeah, Cp0 confirmed they did put up a fighth. Something King and Queen couldn't put against Greenbull.
Morley shits stomps King, Zoro fans are already malding by saying that "Sabo Is inferior to Zoro *crying*", they now have to cope with the fact that Morley and Karasu are stronger than Zoro's last opponent by considerable margin.
Are you mentally ill or are you just pretending to be like Lnule? :kobeha:
Morley is another okama that the Okama cyborg has to surpass, Zoro has nothing to do with weaklings like the okama. :arnoling:

I really enjoyed seeing Iva! The revolutionary army is ruthless, but they need to be ruthless in order to take down the government.

The Holy Knights seem interesting. Dragon definitely implied that they are strong. Hopefully Oda delivers and makes them interesting antagonists.

I think we’ll be going back to egghead after this chapter. Luffy vs kizaru is gonna offscreened. I hope we see luffy pulling on kizarus cape like roger did whit that one marine