One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Dragon says: 8 Nations uprising where successfull, while Ivankov disagrees, as one of the 8 was erased of the map.

Did Dragon just casually forget the entire island nation of Lulusia was erased in the name of the Revolution,?

Or does he even consider it a win if a nation gets erased, if the nation gets destroyed -- they do not pay taxes to the WG anymore ๐Ÿ“ˆ?

Dragon says: 8 Nations uprising where successfull, while Ivankov disagrees, as one of the 8 was erased of the map.

Did Dragon just casually forget the entire island nation of Lulusia was erased in the name of the Revolution,?

Or does he even consider it a win if a nation gets erased, if the nation gets destroyed -- they do not pay taxes
๐Ÿ“ˆ
to the WG anymore?
Dragons thinking of the war, Ivaโ€™s thinking of the citizens.

Yeah and later he even says most of the revolutionaries hating Cobra are listening to not nuanced fake information. Like he considers his own revo fodder subordinates trash ... Evil dragon incomming.
I wouldnโ€™t say evil, just serious. Heโ€™s a general trying to win a war, he doesnโ€™t have time to consider every person in this war.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am not the creator of this theory but I got to this conclusion myself without reading any so I consider joining the train I guess?

Makes u wonder if they are not just Red Hair Pirates.

I know Roo's silhouette would be outstanding cause he's fat but you can cope that Roo is the one in the bottom right corner.

Shanks wouldn't beat Rat jokes allegations anymore but I think it would be interesting.

For all these years we haven't seen the motive of the Pirate crew working for WG once.

I have to say this arc is terrible for me.

Egghead was dragging, now it's not even in the picture anymore.

Remarkably I can't find Sword, the Revs, or even these Holy Knights remotely interesting.

I have to say this arc is terrible for me.

Egghead was dragging, now it's not even in the picture anymore.

Remarkably I can't find Sword, the Revs, or even these Holy Knights remotely interesting.
What about the bits where Kidd and Law get defeated and Blackbeard running away from Rayleigh. Also, Revo army updating on their successes.

When using his logia powers, yeah. Crocodile's body breaks like a sandcastle and Smoker dissipates like smoke. Luffy's punches aren't blasting to pieces a normal human body like they blasted theirs.

There are three options here:
- Morley didn't use haki.
- Aramaki "dodged" through CoO like Katakuri did. Dodging Morley like that can't be as hard as dodging G4 Luffy, and we have seen other admirals like Kuzan and Akainu dodge haki attacks in this manner (and they were confirmed haki attacks).
- Aramaki's hand was really pierced (which simply isn't the case).
You understand the question? You think apoo can cut Kizaru in a half in Shabondy if he used Haki on his attacks? Don't tell me yes bro.

You understand the question? You think apoo can cut Kizaru in a half in Shabondy if he used Haki on his attacks? Don't tell me yes bro.
That is not his original's body resistance. That's haki. He can apply haki to his tree-self much easier than other admirals could, which brings us to the three options I presented.