Questions & Mysteries Your expectations of the Holy Knights (Questions provided)

- What do you expect of the Holy Knights generally?
- How strong do you think they are?
- Are they human?
- How do you think the recruitment process of this group even works?
- What about their possible fighting style/technique, do they have Rokushiki or do they have something else in store?
- What about their haki?
- What about their possible Devil fruit?
- What of their possible design roughly to match OP version of Holy Knights? Do you think we have seen some of them or all of them before or new characters?
- What do you think their role is?

What we know of them so far:

- They were first mentioned by Kizaru who were tasked to deal with the matter of Donquixote Mjosgard, a Celestial Dragon
- This chapter they were mentioned by Dragon again who says they are gonna mobilize the Holy Knights with the Revolutionary army destroying supply ships/routes, saying their real battle would start with that moment
- One of them in the front from the rough silhouettes looks similarly to Shanks in build with the sword. Is it Shanks or a relative of his, or complete coincidence and a rough silhouette (someone else)

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Great Design and match ups
How strong do you think they are?
At least Low Top Tiers
- Are they human?
I don't care about it. It would be cool if some of them were Fishman or Giant.
How do you think the recruitment process of this group even works?
I think one of the requirements would be to be from a noble family
- What about their possible fighting style/technique, do they have Rokushiki or do they have something else in store?
Probably Swordsmans
What about their haki?
At least ACoA
What about their possible Devil fruit?
some fruits that were always missing in the series like Zoan from T Rex, mercury logia, I don't know.
What of their possible design roughly to match OP version of Holy Knights? Do you think we have seen some of them or all of them before or new characters?
Maybe Red Snitch Thanks
Being a assholes

I think they will be the Strawhats's opponents. Hopefully they lived up to their hype as strong fighters.

- How strong do you think they are?
I'd say top tiers. Could be wrong though.

- Are they human?
Mixed races. Minks, orges, human, fishman. Then again, WG is not really fond of other races beside humans and every Celestial Dragons we know so far are humans.

- How do you think the recruitment process of this group even works?
Hmmmm, basically in a room where everybody fighting each others to death. Kinda how like Blackbeard orders the Impel Down prisoners to kill each other in a cell then the last remaining survivor joining the BBP. Something like that.

Swordsmanship, Rokushiki, Devil Fruits powers, Haki.

- What about their haki?
Their Haki is probably advanced level.

- What about their possible Devil fruit?
They could have strong DFs. Top tier Paramecia or Mythical Zoans. Don't think any of them will have a Logia power since Logia is usually reserved for Admirals.

- What of their possible design roughly to match OP version of Holy Knights? Do you think we have seen some of them or all of them before or new characters?

The OG designs of the Shichibukai are the closest match of the Holy Knights so far. Some could say that Shanks and his crew are the Holy Knights, but I'm not sure.

Their role are fighters that are well versed in politics. Their mission is to subdue any possible rebellions from any kingdoms that rebels against the WG.

Closest example to this would be Germa Warmongers where Ichiji and Niji subdue the war of kingdoms. Or Big Mom Pirates Ministers that destroys kingdoms for not preparing ingredients on time? Or was it that BMP minsters taking every ingredients from the kingdoms by force? Honestly can't remember.