One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
They are obviously a new addition... Not something oda planned.. For me they just seem another set of numbers as the enemy of SHs are looking very weak right now.
Clearly they're a last minute adition... But they were introduced in the same chapter where we got the Reverie flashback

Put a throwaway line from one of the admirals or one of the CDs about how the Holy Knights are off somewhere and this type of stuff is their responsibility, etc

Try to make it make sense, Loda

1 Aramaki could de both iirc.

2 That's partially true, though in this chapter I'm pretty sure that Okama giant used Haki to cut Aramaki's hand.
1. Just like any other Logia. Unless Haki is involved it's a different story as I pointed out with many scans.

2. If Okama truly used haki to cut of Aramaki's hand then it literally goes against the rules already established multiple times on what happens when haki encounters DF properties.

1. Just like any other Logia. Unless Haki is involved it's a different story as I pointed out with many scans.

2. If Okama truly used haki to cut of Aramaki's hand then it literally goes against the rules already established multiple times on what happens when haki encounters DF properties.
It doesn't make sense for what's his name to fight Aramaki, an Admiral, Hakiless. I could be wrong of course but it doesn't make sense nonetheless.

A Hikeless strike(not counting elemental weaknesses) could land on Logia and "damage" their forms but it's not real damage similar to how a punch in water won't really "hurt" water. However Haki can hurt Logias but if said Logia power offer regeneration on top of its elemental power then said user could definitely regenerate after getting hurt by Haki. This is how I make sense of it.

It doesn't make sense for what's his name to fight Aramaki, an Admiral, Hakiless. I could be wrong of course but it doesn't make sense nonetheless.
It indeed doesn't make sense to make a fight against Logia's when haki is required. But at the same time we shouldn't make claims that'll contradict manga either.

A Hikeless strike(not counting elemental weaknesses) could land on Logia and "damage" their forms but it's not real damage similar to how a punch in water won't really "hurt" water. However Haki can hurt Logias but if said Logia power offer regeneration on top of its elemental power then said user could definitely regenerate after getting hurt by Haki. This is how I make sense of it.
This view will be against manga:

It indeed doesn't make sense to make a fight against Logia's when haki is required. But at the same time we shouldn't make claims that'll contradict manga either.

This view will be against manga:

Monet's power doesn't appear to offer regeneration like Aramaki's power though. If my speculation is right and if this was Aramaki in this situation then his wound would close by itself very possibly after consuming some absorbed Life Force.
Post automatically merged:

It's basically the third variation/evolution of the same logia
We had Smoker and Caesar before this one, and now a third one that deals with concepts related to gasses and smoke
Smoke and Soot are not gases. I don't think the Gas fruit is related to the other two.

I wonder which DF is the superior. My bet is on Soot > Smoke.