[FNZ] Turbo game Give me the Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
What do you think of FB? His I sused him and Kiwi and Light are scum is weird. Looks like he wants to take advantage of the situation.
I am still not really sure. I find him odd for not commenting much on TAC and I don't know what to make with all of his "princess" remarks and wanting me dead so bad.

He would of been my top suspect if:
a) TAC wasn't so sketchy
b) he claimed vanilla town when he thought he was gonna die

but no way in hell I'm giving him the gun since I think you're town and I know I'm town.
 

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
Come on. It's TAC. he just jumped onto the Beta gun wagon because FB wants to kill me or Light, the people who are suspecting him.
[automerge]1590352001[/automerge]
And look at how much he was defending NW who was very inconsistent, he has too much information. He is trying to town clear himself by defending a townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top