G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I like your avatar. It's really dope
Thanks so much man! I get the feeling someone here used it before though, it wasn't you right? LOL!

:fuah::jay-he:

Seriously though thanks haha, I appreciate it!

Amazing avatar for an amazing dude

Mr. Reloaded! Behave! Just because Pot really loves rabbits and thus small, cute, furry things!

Hello best girl, Pot Girlblin!

All trolling aside
I genuinely don't know how he mistook you for a female :ihaha:
Maybe it's destiny? Maybe it's a trip to Thailand gone horribly wrong? (Or right?)

:beanmean::pepebusi:

Genuinely in a charity shop I used to work in, I was there with with a fair bit of facial hair on and this old woman just walks up to the counter where I was working and unironically, deadass just asks me in the most curious and sincere tone, "are you a woman?"

I've been questioning myself, my reality and everything I know since that day now SMH.

It has happened a couple of times before
Probably just the vibe tbh
:emohiyo:

Time for you to crossplay Jolyne and Carrot then!

:catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

:happinesspunch::fujilaugh:

We see Luffy standing atop an absolutely massive pile of Marines (image is an example of how it looks somewhat) and he has 2 little bruises on his face. This is the damage that Kizaru and Saturn did before falling.

Cut back to the Revs in the next page, Morley uses her power to mold Aramaki's brain and give him a serious aneurysm. This is exactly why Yamato's attack gave him a mere headache and he sucks so much CD-ick.:myman:
Then I woke up and posted this on Worstgen.:josad:

Thanks so much man! I get the feeling someone here used it before though, it wasn't you right? LOL!

:fuah::jay-he:

Seriously though thanks haha, I appreciate it!

Mr. Reloaded! Behave! Just because Pot really loves rabbits and thus small, cute, furry things!

Hello best girl, Pot Girlblin!

Maybe it's destiny? Maybe it's a trip to Thailand gone horribly wrong? (Or right?)

:beanmean::pepebusi:

Genuinely in a charity shop I used to work in, I was there with with a fair bit of facial hair on and this old woman just walks up to the counter where I was working and unironically, deadass just asks me in the most curious and sincere tone, "are you a woman?"

I've been questioning myself, my reality and everything I know since that day now SMH.

Time for you to crossplay Jolyne and Carrot then!

:catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

:happinesspunch::fujilaugh:
I don't like these cosplays.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like these characters.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I like your avatar. It's really dope
Ah thank you so much Knight-san! I'm so glad you can appreciate this kind of thing, despite how awkward most people are of it and thus so judgemental and ignorant! Bless your soul! I'm guessing you enjoy my sig too naturally? Nautically even?

:cheers::myman::blush::amazing::sweat::happinesspunch::fujilaugh:

I unironically have this as my alarm
Works pretty damn well
:kobeha:
Ah Pot san, thats a great choice! Very funny!

These ones are also great for anyone who wants some ideas for alarm clocks:

Oda's editor said he wanted to marry a 15 year old.
Color me shocked.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rev-army-are-they-frauds.42419/
The most shocking part was, he wasn't upset about the 15 year old part, it was that he wanted to marry a furry! I heard Oda has been very disappointed with Toei in that same regard with how they sexualised Wanda and Carrot in the anime too /s.

This is why I try to avoid being in the same room as another "ethnic person". Its bad enough my existence alone is "forced pollitics and diversity" but given all the white people who are suffering and having their precious "pools" "tainted" with our presence is utterly horrifying and tragic for them! We must keep everything white and pure! Pure white! Now whoever is with me, Seig Heil! I mean say Hear hear! /s

Ah thank you so much Knight-san! I'm so glad you can appreciate this kind of thing, despite how awkward most people are of it and thus so judgemental and ignorant! Bless your soul! I'm guessing you enjoy my sig too naturally? Nautically even?

:cheers::myman::blush::amazing::sweat::happinesspunch::fujilaugh:

Ah Pot san, thats a great choice! Very funny!

These ones are also great for anyone who wants some ideas for alarm clocks:

The most shocking part was, he wasn't upset about the 15 year old part, it was that he wanted to marry a furry! I heard Oda has been very disappointed with Toei in that same regard with how they sexualised Wanda and Carrot in the anime too /s.
Wouldn’t Oda have the highest level of authority when it comes to adaptions? He should’ve been able to propose changes and new ideas, although this is one of the most popular mangaka we’re talking about so perhaps he’s too busy a lot of the time?