Oda can't kill. Pell didn't die. Pound didn't die. Oda barely kills any character like that. Saul is a recent example also. Ace was a special case. Do you think oda will allow akainu kill any SHs like nami or usopp?
I agree with you, I'm not saying is Kaido's fault.

To me, Kinemon dying would give the story more tension.
And I don't want Akainu to kill any SH's.

I want him to still be menacing and put holes in characters, that's it.

@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi etc

We didn't say Admirals are island nuking juggernauts for nothing. Viz supports that.
Forget Mary geoise, it proves the Navy was heavily restrained during Marineford (like admiralchads have been saying for years). Imagine if the three admirals present went all out? Marineford woud have met God Volley fate

Forget Mary geoise, it proves the Navy was heavily restrained during Marineford (like admiralchads have been saying for years). Imagine if the three admirals present went all out? Marineford woud have met God Volley fate
Admiral fans educating mentally challenged yoncuck bros feels like a daily routine as of late.

- We said Admirals need permission from HQ to fight emperors while emperors do not and were proven right.
- We said Admirals are always restricted in government property because they're not 1v1 fighters but military weapons meant to fight wars.
- We said balance of powers is a charade and that the WG has additional forces to uphold their superiority over the pirate world and were right.

Yet we are the delusional and toxic fandom lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile a 3 day fight in Onigashima...
:josad:
Beast pirates on Onigashima when Meme and Crydo were going all out trying to kill the other.

Look at the Attackpower we got from some characters recently Kaido,Shanks even BM with Kaido their Hakai.
Luffys Bajrang Gun.
The scale of these attacks make certain Marineford attacks look like childsplay .
Still pre TS powerlevels is kinda hard to compare to post TS.

Imagine if Haki was already fleshed out back at Marineford in terms of drawing.
Many fandoms wouldn‘t have to guess if there is Haki involed in certain attacks or not.

What other option he had? Fight the alliance stronger than 3 yonko and fight Shanks and his whole crew?

:brootea:That's your Greenbull slander?

Greenbull in 4 pages did more than Kaido and Big Mom whole war :risiup:
Yes, as if the haki was of everyone and not Shanks. Lol, Do you remember how many Scabbards were there? I didn't see everyone in the full health fight Leanbull? Or did your brain imagine everything up?
Leanbull is a fodder negged by Morley.

G

Gorosei Informer

how i feel when i see the words "Godfy" or "grandmaster"
Something like this?:

Ahem, my fellow forum dwellers, I come before you today to discuss the unequivocal, undeniable greatness of the one and only Grandmaster Roronoa Zoro. For those of you who have been living under a rock, Grandmaster Zoro is a swordsman beyond compare, possessing a skill and finesse that can only be described as divine. His feats on the battlefield are the stuff of legend, and his victories have secured his place as one of the greatest swordsmen to ever grace the annals of history.

Now, I know some of you may be thinking, "But what about other swordsmen like Mihawk or Shanks?" And to that, I say pish-posh! Grandmaster Zoro's skill is so unparalleled that to even compare him to such lesser beings would be a disservice to his greatness. I mean, have you even seen him slice through steel like it's butter? It's like watching a symphony, with each slash of his sword being a note in a beautiful, harmonious composition.

And let's not forget his unwavering loyalty to the Grandmaster himself, Monkey D. Luffy. Grandmaster Zoro's unwavering dedication to his captain is truly awe-inspiring, and it is a testament to his unwavering commitment to excellence. His unwavering commitment to his training and to improving his skills is a testament to the fact that he is a cut above the rest. Truly, he is a Grandmaster in every sense of the word.

In conclusion, I implore you, my fellow forum dwellers, to recognize the sheer magnificence of the Grandmaster Roronoa Zoro. He is a true paragon of excellence, a master swordsman with skills that are unmatched by any who dare to face him. His unwavering dedication to his craft and to his captain is a testament to his superiority, and it is a privilege to even be able to speak his name. So let us all bow down to the Grandmaster, for he is truly a god among men.

I used an AI bot to generate this. It's in "Beta" but hopefully we will enjoy the "Final" release sooner rather than later! Also tempted to make an audio deepfake of this with some kind of fitting character or celebrity to make this even worse somehow lmao.

:cheers::zosmug: