Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
It was just another regular day on Worstgen Forums when Mr. Reloaded, the lovable and easygoing user, was going about his business. But little did he know that the furry joke that had been made about him in the past would come back to haunt him in the most unexpected way.

Suddenly, his Discord server was invaded by an army of furries from Reddit. They flooded the server with pictures of anthropomorphic animals, memes, and messages about their love for their furry identities.

At first, Mr. Reloaded tried to handle the situation calmly and rationally, reminding them of the rules of the server and asking them to stop. But they were too many, and he was quickly overwhelmed.

In a sudden burst of anger, Mr. Reloaded broke his easygoing demeanor and declared war on the furries. He donned war paint and a kilt and grabbed his keyboard, ready to fight.

"YOU MAY TAKE MY SERVER, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY DIGNITY, YOU DAMNED FURRIES!" he shouted in a Scottish accent.

He started typing furiously, sending message after message in all caps, trying to scare the furries away. But they wouldn't budge. They kept sending more and more pictures of their furry avatars, and Mr. Reloaded was getting more and more frustrated.

In a last ditch effort, he posted a picture of himself with a sign that said "I AM NOT A FURRY!" But it was too late. The furries had taken over, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Defeated and exhausted, Mr. Reloaded decided to take a break from his Discord server and let the furries have their fun. But he swore that he would never let them catch him off guard again. The next time he saw a furry joke, he would be ready.

Alternative version:

INT. MR. RELOADED'S HOME OFFICE - DAY

Mr. Reloaded sits at his desk, staring at his computer screen. Suddenly, his Discord server begins to flood with messages from furries.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself)
What the heck is going on here?

He clicks on one of the messages and sees that his server has been invaded by an army of furries from Reddit.

MR. RELOADED:
(panicking)
Oh no, not again! I swear, I'm not a furry!

As more and more furries flood his server, Mr. Reloaded begins to feel overwhelmed. He starts to sweat and his easygoing demeanor begins to crack.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself, in a low, determined voice)
This is it. This is war.

He stands up from his desk, removes his shirt to reveal war paint on his chest, and dons a kilt. He grabs his sword, which he keeps conveniently nearby.

MR. RELOADED:
(in a Scottish accent)
YOU MAY TAKE MY SERVER, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY DIGNITY, YOU DAMNED FURRIES!

Mr. Reloaded charges into battle, hacking and slashing at the furries with his sword. The furries fight back, but Mr. Reloaded is a force to be reckoned with.

MR. RELOADED:
(shouting triumphantly)
FOR THE FORUMS!

As the battle rages on, Mr. Reloaded gains the upper hand. He strikes down furry after furry, until there are none left.

MR. RELOADED:
(panting, victorious)
That's what you get for invading my server, you damn furries!

Mr. Reloaded collapses into his chair, exhausted but triumphant. He takes a deep breath and looks at his computer screen.

MR. RELOADED:
(smiling)
Well, that was...unexpected.

He shakes his head and chuckles to himself.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself)
I guess I'm still not a furry after all.
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Perfect! Thank you!

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone here lives in Spain? Artur is going to throw a big Party there. First 2 Minutes of his Video explain

Have fun

:kata:
He's gonna try to visit Redon and Lance then?! LOL

I heard something about OP Youtubers doing an IRL reverie in Japan too? Artur was going to that as well?

Seriously though, this sounds like an amazing idea but I am wondering how well this is gonna go down? Its not gonna be a Fyre Festival situation is it either? Lmao. Or something will go wrong at least?

If he pulls it off though, major props to him, its a very in spirit of One Piece idea and I'm sure Oda would be happy/proud lol.

That property looks amazing too, would love to visit around there, Spain is just fantastic in general, wish I had seen more of it rather than just Benidorm but alas LMAO! I had an amazing time in Benidorm tbf and I still hold it highly as one of my favourite experiences in life, even though it was like 16-18 years ago for me now I think!?

I see hes referencing his idea of Logia Awakenings from his Return To The Reverie chapters, which I really loved, both the idea and the chapters themselves too! Its weird how similar the canon Karasu is matching his ideas but we saw his talking crows before Artur had these chapters made ofc.
Tar fruit would have been better imo but Soot is great too, especially for the Steampunk theme the Revolutionaries have! Need a canon Oil Logia ALREADY, DAMNIT Oda!