Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Meet the Roger man !

Beat the ROCKS pirates? No señor, necesito a Garp !

Beat Shiki's crew? No signore, ho bisogno di una tempesta che mi salvi

Beat the Whitebeard Pirates? Não senhor, prefiro prostrar-me de quatro e implorar a sua ajuda

Beat the Big Mom Pirates? Нет, сэр, я предпочитаю прокрасться, как крыса, и украсть ее ночью, потому что 18-летняя Катакури меня пугает.

Meet the Roger man !

Beat the Whitebeard Pirates? Não senhor, prefiro prostrar-me de quatro e implorar a sua ajuda

Beat the Big Mom Pirates? Нет, сэр, я предпочитаю прокрасться, как крыса, и украсть ее ночью, потому что 18-летняя Катакури меня пугает.
What are you crying about

Meet the Roger man !

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw. @EmperorKinyagi

Thoughts on Oda's "another" addition to the story called "Holy Knights"?

For me, they are established characters we know, just not all of them serve WG, so probably people such as Shanks or Dragon are considered to be ones but they don't serve the WG cause.

If they are a completely new group or even worse clones of RHP or something ( silhouettes lowkey matching ) then Oda lost his mind again.

Btw. @EmperorKinyagi

Thoughts on Oda's "another" addition to the story called "Holy Knights"?

For me, they are established characters we know, just not all of them serve WG, so probably people such as Shanks or Dragon are considered to be ones but they don't serve the WG cause.

If they are a completely new group or even worse clones of RHP or something ( silhouettes lowkey matching ) then Oda lost his mind again.
They’re a new group for sure, although the strongest members will probably be from the Figarland family like Shanks

He’s just another generic Gary Stue Oda self insert like Oden but wearing a marine cloak. It was obvious he had COC
I don't know.
He gets a lot of praise in-verse but he's not a Gary Stue by any means.
Shanks is a Gary Stue.
Hardly ever looks bad. Always wanked in story.
Garp isn't.
He gets sliced by Morgans while sleep, held down by Sengoku at Marineford, etc.
He's still a top tier just not a god like you're saying.