• Kuzan

• Garp

• Fujitora

• Ryokugyu

• Smoker

• Other (comment down below!)

• Sakazuki

Results are only viewable after voting.
Garp doesn't like Tenryuubitos, Garp is Dragon father, Koby trained with Garp... The only thing missing is Dragon time as marine before knowing Im secrets... Is that much farfetch?
fair enough, another thing missing is drake's relationship with dragon... thrilled to see sword actually has something to do with the RA tho, would be hella sick

Kuzan would be far too obvious, imo.
He told Smoker at PH that he has no ties to the Marines, but he can still accomplish things despite that. Why wouldn't he have told Smoker that he's still technically a marine back then?

Why isn't someone like Smoker a member of sword in the first place ?

If Kuzan was part of it he would know best that Smoker is a very good candidate since he knows him personally.

With that being said, i think Kuzan, as of now, isn't a member of sword. The founders are Sengoku/Tsuru/Garp.

Sengoku kinda even had a special secret unit with Corazon, so in canon he already had a similar business running.
Post automatically merged:

Dragon is behind sword that's my bet
That is interesting.

right, since Drake is spying on the Beast Pirates, it would be logical if Kuzan is actually spying on BB Pirates... if it's actually that simple :sanmoji:
It could be if we suppose this SWORD unit is specialized in cover operations, then Aokiji has good chances to be involved in it too (if he is actually spying on BB like it probably is). And if there isn't somebody with an higher rank involved in this unit (who? Akainu?) he has good chances to be the leader.

Kuzan would be far too obvious, imo.
He told Smoker at PH that he has no ties to the Marines, but he can still accomplish things despite that. Why wouldn't he have told Smoker that he's still technically a marine back then?

Why isn't someone like Smoker a member of sword in the first place ?

If Kuzan was part of it he would know best that Smoker is a very good candidate since he knows him personally.

With that being said, i think Kuzan, as of now, isn't a member of sword. The founders are Sengoku/Tsuru/Garp.

Sengoku kinda even had a special secret unit with Corazon, so in canon he already had a similar business running.

That is interesting.
right, there's too much about these secret units, that we all become curious about them even though it's obvious that they are secret :milaugh:

It could be if we suppose this SWORD unit is specialized in cover operations, then Aokiji has good chances to be involved in it too (if he is actually spying on BB like it probably is). And if there isn't somebody with an higher rank involved in this unit (who? Akainu?) he has good chances to be the leader.
i like the idea better tho, compared to he joining BB for real... still it would be too obvious:kayneshrug:

There is also the fact that Aokiji leaving the marines could someqhat still be acceptable but he joining BB screams there is something fishy under it. And he most likely doing so to gain knowledge on him maybe for the marines or maybe not (less likely, in this case he could have become a revo spy? Who knows). But if Oda planned since before the fight between Aokiji and Akainu he most likely has already set all the plotline. The problem at this point would be better to bring all out at once when Aokiji is revealed a spy (it is not believable he joined BB without a second purpose) or reveal something like Drake and SWORD first?

Anyway now that I think about it there is also Akainu and his sword tatoo.. Meh, we don't have enough infos.

There is also the fact that Aokiji leaving the marines could someqhat still be acceptable but he joining BB screams there is something fishy under it. And he most likely doing so to gain knowledge on him maybe for the marines or maybe not (less likely, in this case he could have become a revo spy? Who knows). But if Oda planned since before the fight between Aokiji and Akainu he most likely has already set all the plotline. The problem at this point would be better to bring all out at once when Aokiji is revealed a spy (it is not believable he joined BB without a second purpose) or reveal something like Drake and SWORD first?

Anyway now that I think about it there is also Akainu and his sword tatoo.. Meh, we don't have enough infos.
OH YEAH THE TATTOO!!! how did i not see that?! :usoprice: now i'm confused...

Is there any indication that SWORD is not a rogue operation unsanctioned by the marines lead by those disillusioned by the world government. Coby is introduced once as a captain in the open and again as a SWORD member in secret conversation with drake.
I believe at this point that kuzan,coby,drake are members of SWORD lead by sengoku. I don't believe it's withen garp's character to be a member of a secret organisation

Kizaru didnt know about Drake, so probably not even the high rank know about the SWORD, and as they exist even before Kuzan left and Akainu become Fleet Admiral, they leader have to be some old generation marine.

Garp seems the most obvious, but i dont think he is the leader, he is like Luffy, and dont seems to be the guy who do things undercover. For me, the SWORD dont have a leader, they could be rouge marines that want to reform the Navy/WG from inside. Garp could be a in touch with them, or even be a member, and thats how Coby got to become one of them to.

We could think about Sengoku too because of Corazon thing, but he dont seems to go against the will of the governament as we see in Ohara incident.

I'm going with the guy we know very little of
Would be cool, but i doubt it. Kong looks like an "absolute justice" follower to me.
When it was said that higher ups in the Government nominated Akainu for FA, most people thought it was the Gorosei, but i think it had to be Kong.

But it certainly would be a cool way to re-introduce him into the story.