Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not perspective. He knows it.
He's just not gonna fall so low as to become a pirate. He's gonna follow justice blindly but try to change the system as much as he can.

Pirates are still worse than WG since WG has a job of protecting innocent civilians.
Sengoku killed pregnant women just because he scared about Roger’s spermatozoids you call that protects innocent civilians?:gokulaugh:

Dragon is fighting the WG because the CD stand in his way of freeing the people of the world, both objectives are entirely the same.
Fujitora works for the CD but upsets the entire system for the inside out. It's the best way to change the world while keeping his peers like Aramaki in check and influence what they're doing directly. You're just hung up on the fact that Fuji is being payed by the Celestial dragons, that doesn't make him a supporter.
rare w post
Dragon is just a mass murderer that wants to take over the role of CD because he thinks he can do a better job. He just wants the power and authority that the CD have.
Average L post

You keep talking like you have seen chapters that i haven't?
When has Dragon said anything?
We can't just put words into his mouth or not in this case. A revolutionary will always cover their evil doings with accomplishments, Dragon is no different.

And yet Fuji went out of his way to confront his boss and tell him to go fuck himself directly into this face. He doesn't support any of what you're accusing him too, he was in the midst of changing what he could change.
He showed it last chapter. He considered lulusia a success because they no longer were part of the WG and Iva actively called him out on the deaths. He didn’t pretend to care.

So you’re saying Fuji doesn’t actively defend the World Governemnt and celestial dragons despite us seeing it last chapter?

He showed it last chapter. He considered lulusia a success because they no longer were part of the WG and Iva actively called him out on the deaths. He didn’t pretend to care.
Being ignorant is way worse. It's obvious that Dragon doesn't like talking about the casualties but rather talks about the accomplishments as i said. Fuji is willing to talk about the sacrifices and openly bow down and show it to the entire world. I damn sure know who i respect more between these.

So you’re saying Fuji doesn’t actively defend the World Governemnt and celestial dragons despite us seeing it last chapter?
Nope. I'm saying Fuji does support the WG because he's forced to do his job. Doing the minimum what's required off him to remain in his position as Admiral so that he further has the position to change and upset the WG further than he already has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.