What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's not perspective. He knows it.
He's just not gonna fall so low as to become a pirate. He's gonna follow justice blindly but try to change the system as much as he can.

Pirates are still worse than WG since WG has a job of protecting innocent civilians.
I do see redeeming qualities in him but sometimes it's hard when you take everything into account.

I'd love a flashback of what led him to blindness and etc...

But that's not just Fuji's issue. Almost all admirals believe that pirates are evil, which is true, but they all serve the WG. I think they turn a blind eye at their wrongdoings because they have no other choice. Their forces are to weak to start a rebellion against the WG, otherwise they would have done that already.
When you look at the deeper meaning and motives of his character you can see redeeming qualities.

Tho I still find it hard after seeing him sipping tea with Ryokugyu on the land full of slaves and only being bothered about the Warlord system.

Another funny thing being Seraphims as replacements are just clones made out of DNA from same Warlords he hated and more so they look like kids.

I’m not ignoring the deaths, I’m just saying they don’t matter cause Dragon never said his war was about saving lives??? I don’t think you get what hypocrisy is.
But of fucking course he's doing it because of it lmao. There's no need for Dragon to say it out loud, it's confirmed by the actions of his subordinates who operate on his terms and conditions. They've freeing the slaves in the Holy land because that's what their leader would want, remember how the initial operations was to declare war and rescue Kuma. If Dragon founded the WG and triggered all those wars for a personal vendetta he might literally be the most evil person in the OP world. All of the supporters see the organisation as one that fights for the sake of freeing lives. There's no other reason for it.

Dragon is fighting to end the WG that’s all he’s ever shown to care about is their downfall. Fuji saying shit about the important of lives then defending and working directly under the celestial dragons is hypocrisy cause he’s saying one thing but doing another.
Dragon is fighting the WG because the CD stand in his way of freeing the people of the world, both objectives are entirely the same.
Fujitora works for the CD but upsets the entire system for the inside out. It's the best way to change the world while keeping his peers like Aramaki in check and influence what they're doing directly. You're just hung up on the fact that Fuji is being payed by the Celestial dragons, that doesn't make him a supporter.

Fuji ain’t a revolutionary. He’s a dog that begged for a treat then quieted down once he got it.
Then we can end this discussion because we definitely won't find common ground. Fujitora to me is the greatest revolutionary in this Manga, he has learned the things the hard way and went out to do what he can with the limited resources that he had. Dragon is just a mass murderer that wants to take over the role of CD because he thinks he can do a better job. He just wants the power and authority that the CD have. Freeing a couple slaves won't make up for the millions of deaths he's looking over because it hurts his ego.

Dragon is a mass murderer. He doesn’t deny it. He doesn’t act like he’s better than he is. That’s the point.
You keep talking like you have seen chapters that i haven't?
When has Dragon said anything?
We can't just put words into his mouth or not in this case. A revolutionary will always cover their evil doings with accomplishments, Dragon is no different.

Fuji acts like some moral high ground while protecting and empowering a people feared the world over because of the atrocities they cause. And Fuji never cared about that, all he was mad about is the World Government working with pirates. That’s hypocrisy, he slanders Doflamingo for doing the same things his bosses do daily. But since doffys a pirate it’s a problem
And yet Fuji went out of his way to confront his boss and tell him to go fuck himself directly into this face. He doesn't support any of what you're accusing him too, he was in the midst of changing what he could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.