Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Dragon support insurgency world wide.

And we know how violent insurgencies is.

You Wonder how much life is just dismissed as collateral damage
Yeah and dragon never mentioned that his goal was the protection of lives.

He’s straightforward, he will sacrifice people for the sake of the war. He’s not spouting crap and acting like a better person than he is.

He only cares about the WG downfall.

The one who fights to dismantle the world government is not a hypocrite compared to the pne who defends slavers while spouting sophistry about the important of life lmao
I would definitely call this hypocrisy lmao. See how you basically admit that you're willing to ignore all the deaths Dragon's actions has caused in the world because you think he's doing it for the great cause but when i tell you Fuji has done the same you ignore it and consist on calling him a hypocrite.

Over two decades the flames of rebellion has lead to wars on a global scale, deaths, economic downfalls, famine but Dragon is still the good hero right ?

Fujitora is far more of a revolutionary than Dragon could ever be.

Good ol' silhouette piece. I'm not too hyped about this, but rather what it leads up to, because it's still a flashback based on Sabo's story, so Oda cannot just cut it away with a lazy ass cliffhanger like Imu saying "Lilly..". There has to be a follow up with that Imu situation. Afterall Sabo saw Imu on the empty throne and we are probably going to see, who murdered Cobra. So there's that.

And when Akainu and Black horse talked in 1054, we were informed that the god's knights were intervening in the St. charlos matter, which means we might see them aswell.
Gotta give it to Oda tho: This flashback ties very well into the Eggheard plot with Saturn and/or the Kuma going back to MJ- plot. Mighr even see a God Knight stopping Kuma.
Some lore and some reveals are definitely going to come out of this in the following chapters
Exactly. Lets hope we get to see Imu face next chapter.

wow, people really can't comprehend Fuji's justice.

He's literally "blind justice" which means he's gonna with current Government and obey its current laws. It's gonna be up to Luffy to win the war and change justice, otherwise it just means current justice is the truth.

He's not quitting Navy, dumb redditors. Oda did not introduce a new admiral just for him immediately quit.

Yeah and dragon never mentioned that his goal was the protection of lives.

He’s straightforward, he will sacrifice people for the sake of the war. He’s not spouting crap and acting like a better person than he is.

He only cares about the WG downfall.
So your justification is basically that you respect a person if they acknowledge to what they're doing even though the act itself is wrong but condemn those that say they're doing certain things for the greater good?

It's all the same for me. Dragon is a mass murderer whether people like it or not, now i bet with ya that Dragon himself will never admit to this as he'll try to cover up the casualties with his accomplishments as basically every hypocritical revolutionary in history lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

He's literally "blind justice" which means he's gonna with current Government and obey its current laws. It's gonna be up to Luffy to win the war and change justice, otherwise it just means current justice is the truth.
Pirates overthrowing countries and enslaving its people is no different to WG having slavery and etc.

For some reason he sees Pirates as evil yet not the WG. But yeah, Luffy will probably change his perspective.

He's not quitting Navy, dumb redditors. Oda did not introduce a new admiral just for him immediately quit.
Ironic post, Fujitora's justice is humane justice not blind justice.

I would definitely call this hypocrisy lmao. See how you basically admit that you're willing to ignore all the deaths Dragon's actions has caused in the world because you think he's doing it for the great cause but when i tell you Fuji has done the same you ignore it and consist on calling him a hypocrite.

Over two decades the flames of rebellion has lead to wars on a global scale, deaths, economic downfalls, famine but Dragon is still the good hero right ?

Fujitora is far more of a revolutionary than Dragon could ever be.
I’m not ignoring the deaths, I’m just saying they don’t matter cause Dragon never said his war was about saving lives??? I don’t think you get what hypocrisy is.

Dragon is fighting to end the WG that’s all he’s ever shown to care about is their downfall. Fuji saying shit about the important of lives then defending and working directly under the celestial dragons is hypocrisy cause he’s saying one thing but doing another.

Fuji ain’t a revolutionary. He’s a dog that begged for a treat then quieted down once he got it.

Exactly. Lets hope we get to see Imu face next chapter.
Normally I'd even say, that this is actually even very likely to happen tbh. But Oda's going to find a way. We are prolly entering Sabo's point of view and so we are only going to see what's happen from a little far away, while Imu stays silhouetted or some. If we get to see Imu, this would obv be amazing tho

Pirates overthrowing countries and enslaving its people is no different to WG having slavery and etc.

For some reason he sees Pirates as evil yet not the WG. But yeah, Luffy will probably change his perspective.
But that's not just Fuji's issue. Almost all admirals believe that pirates are evil, which is true, but they all serve the WG. I think they turn a blind eye at their wrongdoings because they have no other choice. Their forces are to weak to start a rebellion against the WG, otherwise they would have done that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.