Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
no no no I mean we both are representations of two sides of poland :yearight: at least the one who is active online cuz there's still the old poland side of people what can be... yikes... or just right wing and far right
You are generalizing a lot and it's not good.

In a day to day life people do not care about a lot of shit.

Politics is subjective. Each election is near 50/50 but after the voting is done you will see people who seem to hate each other for beliefs hanging around and not giving a fuck

We are far more civilized than some parts of UK and I can speak having family here and there.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I was there during October and you are right i remember i saw a Sunday parade about some national day or something like this.

The real problem during my time in Warsaw was that people didnt speak English at all even in the city center which i was located lol
which year cuz now more and more people speak English here. also I think I know the holiday... while it many people don't even leave houses cuz far right youth go crazy and destroy everything, missing the point of the holiday

Oh I didnt see Kurwas message? Whoops. I have him on ignore for good reason lol. One of the people I actually hate here as I mentioned recently that I actually do hate a few people here.
:rosismile:

TAC: “BRO WHAT DID KIDD’s VA DO TO ODA”

kurwa: “fuck Oda's daughter:josad:

That is what he said. I didn’t know you had them on Ignore, so good for you.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope you understand why I really dislike him now.
I know some users here can be really annoying and I mean really annoying but Kurwa is not even that, he is just a pos and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.