Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
You are generalizing a lot and it's not good.

In a day to day life people do not care about a lot of shit.

Politics is subjective. Each election is near 50/50 but after the voting is done you will see people who seem to hate each other for beliefs hanging around and not giving a fuck

We are far more civilized than some parts of UK and I can speak having family here and there.
ye I know, I have family in germany and uk as well, but I mean here mainly people who are blindly believing whatever PiS is doing (the right wing party here)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was there during October and you are right i remember i saw a Sunday parade about some national day or something like this.

The real problem during my time in Warsaw was that people didnt speak English at all even in the city center which i was located lol
I mean. I can kinda understand. Then again. We are not English alike country.

English is not our secondary language.

If I go to UK people don't speak my language either.

+ ngl. You must've been really unlucky with people. Our youth is learning basics of English with a rapid pace.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ye I know, I have family in germany and uk as well, but I mean here mainly people who are blindly believing whatever PiS is doing (the right wing party here)
Neither of the parties that fight for supremacy ( PO and PiS ) would do any good. PO wants to bow down and sell us to Germany and PiS wants the sane but with USA:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.