Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
WeeklyLeaks on Twitter announced he would become Dark WeeklyLeaks and commence the new era of spoilers without Redon, then he posted "Cobra is in the Chapter" on Sunday or Monday, after which Redon posted his regular short spoilers and WeeklyLeaks immediately dropped the "Dark" roleplaying stuff :milaugh:
The new era crashed down before it even began
To make it even worse he locked his account after falling for the fake TAC full summary. Fully exposing the fraud :gokulaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Social/societal conditioning goes BRRRRRR I guess? Standards set by the fashion, beauty, media industries or w/e too? Hairless bodies are all the rage nowadays too.

It is weird but I'm too used to it to care too lol. Too much shit to worry about in general as it is.
Oh, sorry if I sounded like I was hating.

Beauty standards in different cultures fascinate me. I love how the Greeks loved plump chicks.

When I was a dumb kid, and I saw those women with the flatter breasts, I was like "Oh, no, we need to help inflate their titties!"

One of my favorite all time internet clips is a white women and an African women comparing the differences in their breasts and giggling about it, it was super cute/wholesome.

WeeklyLeaks on Twitter announced he would become Dark WeeklyLeaks and commence the new era of spoilers without Redon, then he posted "Cobra is in the Chapter" on Sunday or Monday, after which Redon posted his regular short spoilers and WeeklyLeaks immediately dropped the "Dark" roleplaying stuff :milaugh:
The new era crashed down before it even began
This weeklyleaks is one big loser, he's Brazilian and not have any source to become a leaker, just repeat all thing he see on Twitter.

One Piece Spoiler
Chapter 1085: What Lily Is

- Cobra asks Imu about Lily's whereabouts, but Imu says that what he should ask about is what Lily is

- The Five Elders mutter between themselves whether Cobra is worthy to know this secret

- In the most isolated and dangerous regions of the ocean, there reside the rarest kind of living and sentient plant, called Lily Carnation

- This plant have the ability to give birth to seeds, and the seeds can transform into almost any kind of biological creature

- Lily Carnation have collective consciousness with their seeds

- The Mother of all Lily Carnations have a name, and that is Nefertari HomuLily, Mother of All That is Unholy. The forbidden, most powerful ancient weapon of all !!

Any Madoka fans :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.