Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pro-Gorosei until the Holy Knight reveal.

The Figarland family is gonna be the main muscle of the WG besides the marines since Oda will wank Shanks as much as possible.
Shanks isn't a knight, if they had a Yonko level knight on their team maybe the Gorosei wouldn't need to be strong but this clearly isn't the case
Post automatically merged:

:seriously:

I don't want the elders to be fucking juggernauts like the admirals but I totally expect them to not be total push-overs
I'm infact expecting for Saturn to pull out some bullshit abilities on Egghead (maybe something related to time-warp since Cronus is the greek equivalent of Saturn in ancient mythology)

Shanks isn't a knight, if they had a Yonko level knight on their team maybe the Gorosei wouldn't need to be strong but this clearly isn't the case
Shanks isn’t a knight, but he’s from a specific CD family that Oda thought was important enough to make a movie solely dedicated to reveal it.

The Figarland family are going to have relatives of Shanks who are powerhouses. It’s super obvious.

People really think Oda wrote Shanks being a member of a super important CD family isn’t going to show up in the story lol.

The 2-3 Holy Knight that are actually top tiers are gonna be Shanks relatives. That’s how much of a Shanks wanker LODA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.