Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters
Sukuna insulted Gojo, poor Sukuna... He's so furious that he might as well turn into a Super Saiyan.

Which makes sense because Gojo learned hand signs from Naruto sooo a buff for a buff?
And yes, we call it rage, when a character comes to crush your ego, because you thought you were the strongest but in the end in a single attack he managed to take one of your arms. I would have as much hatred as Lukuna tbh :kuzanshut:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oh so Gojo can't have this feat because HIS powers can block it.

Makes sense Roger.
:smart:
I didn't even word it that way. Let's not make everything a competition. Gojo has an impeccable defense via infinity while Sukuna has Godly durability via CE reinforcement. They have their own set of abilities that work against one another. There's no need think Gojo is better at everything just because he's Gojo.

Gojo's CE reinforced durability may be crazy given how strong he is, but we have little to no reason to believe it'd be anywhere near good enough to tank Purple, forget about 2X of it. Tanking Purple is an infinitely bigger feat than withstanding Dismantle or Cleave. What's Gojo's best tanking feat outside Infinity again? You'll know what I was talking about after thinking about the answer.