Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters
Blue and Red are one thing, I never expected Sukuna to outright withstand Purple—always thought dodging is the only option against it. Sakuna is way stronger than I thought.
Off guard Sukuna outright withstanding 200% buffed hollow purple.

"Ijichi is tasked with building a barrier that is masking what Gojo is actually doing"
"Thanks to Utahime’s CT (she broke in to a dance in order to activate it), Gojo begins the assault on Sukuna with a 200% effective Hollow Purple."
"The barrier that Ijichi created helps Gojo to catch Sukuna off-guard and the latter is forced to tank the overpowered Hollow Purple head on."

:usoprice:

Btw why are Sukuna bros wanking a fucking Hanami feat lmaooo
He also "tanked" a Hollow purple:saden:
Did you really have such low expectations of Sukuna that you thought he was gonna get negged by the opening salvo?:risicheck:
Post automatically merged:

Given by who? By Gege himself? Or by the providers of the spoilers who have 0 correlation to the story itself? Mfs said that Sukuna is enraged after the HP and he's chilling and smiling lmao.
Given by the narrator dude

We’ve definitely underestimated Sukuna’s raw durability. This is beyond what I expected.
Post automatically merged:

They’re coping cuz a 200% offguard team amped Hollow Purple only took of Sukuna’s hand and he’ll just regenerate that shit instantly.

Which means that normal techniques like Red and Blue are going to do literally no damaji
If sukuna had the wheel while blocking the attack it would be rip gojo
He got lucky