Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In medieval Europe, attitudes toward homosexuality varied from region to region, determined by religious culture; the Catholic Church, which dominated the religious landscape, considered, and still considers, sodomy as a mortal sin and a "crime against nature". By the 11th century Sodomy was increasingly viewed as a serious moral crime and punishable by mutilation or death.
Exactly, it's something like that. Catholic Church has gotten very strong after that century

Did you study European Medieval-Age ? Or are you dropping this out of "this is known" and "medieval age is the worse age of human history" ?
Look dude, I'm not exactly a historian. My major is actually Composition and classical music. But we had to study the music history in different ages a lot, god damn it but half the time I thought my major was history. and our stupid professor strongly believed that to truely undrestand the music of an era, you needed to know the politics and culture of that era. to this day I think he was wrong tho

C

Cruxroux

The "fights" i had in the BO/MW2/MW3 lobbies. Absolutely legendary times lmao. Would love to go back.
It has degraded by a lot of margin now.
It's not funny anymore , people aren't chill anymore.
Every 4 th person is gay (Not homophobic but they disturbs the whole Mood with their Pride Ideology in between of something).
I do play sometimes but Keep my mic off. It's really not fun anymore.
Internet was legendary and undefeated back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.