Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think people will differ on whether that was made part of his character or not. I personally don't believe he is a woman but I ain't forcing people to accept my reasoning. I personally abhor such twists in characters.. They are misleading and propagate a deleterious mentality . I dont hate Kiku as a character but Ivan crossed lot of lines for me in Impel down.
But if i could i'd rather not have such characters in the story... And who gives a shit to that ammi rite.. I am not the author. I just go with the flow with the POV i have

And Yamato bruh i never fell for that I am ODEN SHAIT.... The irony is she's drawn in such a feminine way to begin with for me to think otherwise.

People have their difference, on top of the fact that they are pretty sensitive and assertive with their opinions which leads to such situations. True it goes both ways people should just learn to keep their disgust of such things to themselves. But also not provoke a reaction whenit comes to such senstive issues coz we're about anthitheisises one's taste is other's shit.
I don't think anyone should bother to be disgusted either. Kiku was of a pretty assertive nature ... and I think that abhorring such an idea is largely why we can't have nice things so to speak. In a world where time travelling pirates do battle with dragon overlords I don't see why anyone gives a fuck if a born male identifies as a woman.

But y'all do so fair enough. I also just have an opinion, and I'm probably wrong on Oda even considering Yamato. it's just that even by his standards that "explore Wano" thing was such a copout on a character plagued by irrelevant politics.

G

Gorosei Informer

Her powers only work for a short period of time against living people.

Need a fruit more similar to Shinobus for permanent effects
Aye thats a good point, I forgot its only temporary. Unless maybe they could force it to awaken? I can't remember if that girl who could de-age others in Film Z, if her powers were "permanent"? I think everyone who was de-aged there was only aged back up when she was defeated?

A counterpart to Shinobus fruit would be perfect, a "rewind" fruit even, something like Eri's quirk in MHA.

Tbh I thought Tokis DF awakening would involve being able to go back in time, to "turn the clock back" too.

Especially given that Gandhi most likely has a supreme grade blade. Now one might wonder, why 5 presumably powerful fighters, nobles and the publicly highest authority in the world are bowing down to Imu and referencing him with honorific terms. What if they just decided to blitz him on the throne 5 vs 1?
Imu has power, very likely terrifying power at that but he'll in no way be a 1v1 battle, that much i can already tell. The Gorosei are there for that.

Aye thats a good point, I forgot its only temporary. Unless maybe they could force it to awaken? I can't remember if that girl who could de-age others in Film Z, if her powers were "permanent"? I think everyone who was de-aged there was only aged back up when she was defeated?

A counterpart to Shinobus fruit would be perfect, a "rewind" fruit even, something like Eri's quirk in MHA.

Tbh I thought Tokis DF awakening would involve being able to go back in time, to "turn the clock back" too.
The film Z fruit (return return) deactivates if the user is knocked unconscious but if they never get knocked unconscious, it’s permanent.

Honestly fascinated as to how this scaling is meant to work. Dragon singles out the God's Knights, but then you have scenes like this chapter that absolutely seem to imply they are extremely dangerous individuals. Just their stature and demeanor overall.
Don't even know where to begin with matchups. Take the Navy out and the WG is stacked.

The main selling point to me that the Navy will be defeated in a seperate battle to the WG was the fact that the Seraphim will be under direct Gorosei control. They also could've given it to Kong or Akainu as the military leaders especially since they're technically Navy weapons.

Don't even know where to begin with matchups. Take the Navy out and the WG is stacked.

The main selling point to me that the Navy will be defeated in a seperate battle to the WG was the fact that the Seraphim will be under direct Gorosei control. They also could've given it to Kong or Akainu as the military leaders especially since they're technically Navy weapons.
Imo, thats always been the idea personally.

Final War is a 2 part event: New Marineford and Mariejois. Time will elapse between both.

Imo, thats always been the idea personally.

Final War is a 2 part event: New Marineford and Mariejois. Time will elapse between both.
Agreed and the Revos will be the Scabbards of the Final war imo. They "won" this battle at the Holy land but they will lose the next one before Luffy and co attack.

During that time Oda will somehow create the usual ticking time bomb plot with the entire world being at risk similar to Uta.

Status
Not open for further replies.