Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's mad at what Emu said specifically. But Lance raged on here about Yamato's gender before and it caused a lot of drama and Redon has raged about it before. Even Piratefolk is a huge mess atm for the same reasons. And also the One Piece main sub before and probably again right now too.

Fucking Oda wont stop dividing and trolling the fandom. He gets off on making people fight with each other. Playing both sides like @Mr. Reloaded
odas favorite movie series is "jirocho sangokushi" about the man who started the yakuza and played everyone against each other for his own gain :pepecafe:

as Arabic and Muslim man , I know that Yamato is " she/her " without any doubt from the begaining , for those who support that stupid agenda , Eiichiro Oda confirmed on the color spread for chapter 1084 that Yamato is FEMALE 100% and even before , not any gender or whatever you think or want it to be. From now and on You MUST refer to this character as GIRL or you will be stupid forever in my opinion. As a Muslim , I only support the common sense of human beings. There are only Male and Female and nothing else and there is no love from the same gender , I will do my best all the time to prevent any stupid agenda like ( They/Them ) so if you do not like my tweet just block my account right now. I will be honored to get blocked by you right now.
He should have stopped at the bolded part. And excluded the pronoun shit.
Just retarded ngl.

as Arabic and Muslim man , I know that Yamato is " she/her " without any doubt from the begaining , for those who support that stupid agenda , Eiichiro Oda confirmed on the color spread for chapter 1084 that Yamato is FEMALE 100% and even before , not any gender or whatever you think or want it to be. From now and on You MUST refer to this character as GIRL or you will be stupid forever in my opinion. As a Muslim , I only support the common sense of human beings. There are only Male and Female and nothing else and there is no love from the same gender , I will do my best all the time to prevent any stupid agenda like ( They/Them ) so if you do not like my tweet just block my account right now. I will be honored to get blocked by you right now.
He should have stopped at the bolded part. And excluded the pronoun shit.
Just retarded ngl.
Dude just wants attention on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.