What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I dont know if you haven’t noticed yet, but Kiku is a dude :pepecafe:
Really?! Thank you for pointing that out! It's not like I've ever worshipped Kiku publicly on here, including having Kiku pfps, discussing her gender and situation a lot and such!
I'm WELL aware of Kiku's physical/literal/biological gender or sex. I'm also not "cis" or w/e, I'm trans too. And I'm bisexual too so it's a win for me regardless. (My tag here is even trans flag coloured coded btw, just saying lmao.) Kiku identifies as a woman and so do I regardles of what any pathetic bigots think.

Good try though, champ!

:happinesspunch::cheers::rosismile::pepebuggy:

you do realise emu started the majority of this, i really hope you dont agree with this stuff emu posted
I could care less about a gender of an picture , it's Oda's choice after all and he is not a Muslim .

and I don't give a fuck ,who you fuck with even if you decided to fuck a horse it's you problem ..

I'm straight , Muslim and I love that and it's my choice .

Wait till the next timeskip
:endthis:

Also i wonder why sugar of all characters was picked and not like pudding, viola, kiku, camie, etc.
I wonder if Oda included Sugar and Tama to stop people from beating their shit to that color spread
Honestly though they should have been replaced by Kiku and Viola.
Pudding is 16 so unless she's dressed like Carrot I don't think she should be included.

I don't think anyone should bother to be disgusted either. Kiku was of a pretty assertive nature ... and I think that abhorring such an idea is largely why we can't have nice things so to speak. In a world where time travelling pirates do battle with dragon overlords I don't see why anyone gives a fuck if a born male identifies as a woman.

But y'all do so fair enough. I also just have an opinion, and I'm probably wrong on Oda even considering Yamato. it's just that even by his standards that "explore Wano" thing was such a copout on a character plagued by irrelevant politics.
Yea Well I'm sure my opinions will rile folks here.What we should understand is its not the nature of the story and its elements that constructs how you think about it, everyone has a lense to perceive from, there are preconceptions we all come with when reading the story, a set of ideals, values, morals etc that influence the way we look at things. If we never had standards and lenses to perceive things from then stories, twists and turns then i doubt things like emotions and morals would even exist.

If just coz fantasy fits lenses and prespective you can't really expect stuff like gender bender fit it too.. Its all about standards

Oda has his own F ups, Yamato almost seems like a mistake. I don't get where she fit. What if the reason why he killed slme scabbards was to add yamato as an afterthought in Wano instead of joining the crew.

Guess we'll not know until later.

Last edited:
I could care less about a gender of an picture , it's Oda's choice after all and he is not a Muslim .

and I don't give a fuck ,who you fuck with even if you decided to fuck a horse it's you problem ..

I'm straight , Muslim and I love that and it's my choice .
Ah, you mind your business, respect that.
Agreed ngl.
Someone being transphobic is their problem. Just gotta move on.

Yeah he's not worth shit but Emu isn't either.
dude said what he believes it's his thing no one forced his shits on others when that mf complained about << HE >> in his summaries about Yamato , mf started crying about ppl going against him because of his agendas , well that's his beliefs so i was one who was against ppl insulting him about that but now he's doing it back wards ; clown mfs going around with double standards

Last edited:
dude said what he believes it's his thing no one forced his shits on others when that mf complained about << HE >> in his summaries about Yamato , mf started crying about ppl going against him because of his agendas , well that's his beliefs so i was one who were against ppl insulting him about his shits but now he doing it back wards ; western mfs going around with double standards
I'm not sure what you're waffling about but yeah alright

Status
Not open for further replies.