What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly i will use this as a sig once the chapter drops :suresure:
Hahaha Im flattered, tyvm! Glad you like it so much! I made you a cropped version to make it easier to put as your sig, if you need it too!:

Imagine thats how we see Imu in actual story. It would be perfect final fight for goofy. Luffy Vs Imu bra panty WWE match
LMFAO, me and a friend were just talking about how WWE doesnt do those anymore! It was real fun seeing those growing up as a horny teenager LMAO!

:kobeha::myman::gokulaugh::arnoling:

People are horny, give em a rest :arnoling:
Nobody is hornier than Oda, especially during this arc though LMAO! Except a few users here maybe...

There's no hype left for 1085.
Agreed, how ironic the hype has died even though we're away from Egghead lol. Doesnt help Oda cut away from Garp vs Kuzan.

These Reverie chapters are what we wanted for years but they are not worth the 6-7 year wait for them or w/e, they are not living up to the hype, especially with Oda hiding Imus appearance still, which is probably going to be another stupid reveal like Vegapunks too.

The Reverie chapters before Wano were AMAZING, this is a complete contrast to that in the worst way possible. Oda is dumbing down the Admirals a lot too. Since when Fujitora can only spam fucking meteors? Im so tired of that being the case with him. Just like Kizaru spamming that Yasakanii no Magatama attack or w/e.

More D. mentions :pepebusi:
I really hope we find out the meaning soon, the anticipation is agonising. I hope its not just another "theory" like with Devil Fruits lol.

Hahaha Im flattered, tyvm! Glad you like it so much! I made you a cropped version to make it easier to put as your sig, if you need it too!:

LMFAO, me and a friend were just talking about how WWE doesnt do those anymore! It was real fun seeing those growing up as a horny teenager LMAO!

:kobeha::myman::gokulaugh::arnoling:

Nobody is hornier than Oda, especially during this arc though LMAO! Except a few users here maybe...

Agreed, how ironic the hype has died even though we're away from Egghead lol. Doesnt help Oda cut away from Garp vs Kuzan.

These Reverie chapters are what we wanted for years but they are not worth the 6-7 year wait for them or w/e, they are not living up to the hype, especially with Oda hiding Imus appearance still, which is probably going to be another stupid reveal like Vegapunks too.

The Reverie chapters before Wano were AMAZING, this is a complete contrast to that in the worst way possible. Oda is dumbing down the Admirals a lot too. Since when Fujitora can only spam fucking meteors? Im so tired of that being the case with him. Just like Kizaru spamming that Yasakanii no Magatama attack or w/e.

I really hope we find out the meaning soon, the anticipation is agonising. I hope its not just another "theory" like with Devil Fruits lol.
Nah at best we’ll get something like “D is a family” or some vague shit like that lol. Oda is literally leaving everything for laugh tale

wait wait wait wait.... Bonney was in the reverie just to get sent back to Egghead and trusted rescuing her father to some strangers? :saden: Oda is retconning shit left and right
Bonney's issues are 2 parts:

1. Rescue Kuma. She saw Sabo and entrusted that part to him
2. Recoup his memories. Thats why she needed to go to Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.