Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm disappointed to hear your negative view of Arabic countries ... respecting women is an integral part of Islam. The religion emphasizes their equality, dignity, and rights. And I doubt you have visited any , you just talking straight from your gapping anus at this point . Shame on you.

They're gonna cause WW3 at this rate! (sarcasm ofc lol)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm disappointed to hear your negative view of Arabic countries ... respecting women is an integral part of Islam. The religion emphasizes their equality, dignity, and rights. And I doubt you have visited any , you just talking straight from your gapping anus at this point . Shame on you.

Not the gaping anus

Thanks bro i was referring to redon tweet:cheers:

Nah, space is too big, even going at the speed of light would take 4.3 years just to get to the nearest star system
And we don't know nothing about hypothetical alien tech.

What we know is that our star is relatively new compare to the other stars (including those which are even better than the Sun to support life)

And it is perfectly possible that exists older and more advanced civilizations, even in our galaxy

Who knows? It's all theory

I just hope to see the contact. I wanna be here 🥺

Ah yes, a fantastic way to show the integral values of respect that are prevalent in your faith -- by making a veiled statement that is saying: "Lmao gay, you get fucked in the ass." :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.