Sign-up Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

I apologize if you didn't want to be tagged. I would like to try again to fill this game, with the vision to start it somewhere next week.
Taglist shamelessly plugged from my fellow host's signup threads. Let's get this game going so we can have more games going on here! Lord Melkor is also waiting for his turn to host his debut!

I lost interest in Mafia

Oi, welcooome! It's a very old classic from the 70s, it recently got a remake which surpasses the original. It ages fine like fossil ressources.
Yea, I've heard of it but never got into it myself. Glad its remake was good, it sucks when remakes are nothing but cash grabs.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
1. @Xlaw
2. @Michelle
3. @Alwaysmind
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Udell
6. @Indigo
7. @Ratchet
8. @oddoddfruit
9. @Joygirl
10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

Can everyone confirm if they are still up for that game? I would be willing to resize it and start it tomorrow.
It's been some weeks and I think I can't find more players this week. So gotta settle with 16, which is also a nice round number.
I can play, sure

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
1. @Xlaw
2. @Michelle
3. @Alwaysmind
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Udell
6. @Indigo
7. @Ratchet
8. @oddoddfruit
9. @Joygirl
10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

Can everyone confirm if they are still up for that game? I would be willing to resize it and start it tomorrow.
It's been some weeks and I think I can't find more players this week. So gotta settle with 16, which is also a nice round number.
confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.