Thatguy trial

Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how would you describe your marriage
The the beginning it was great, he was always there when I needed him, he'd take me wherever I wanted to go (so as long as we could afford it). Then our kids were born and at first everything was normal but then everything changed with the death of thiskid. His demeanor changed completely! From a loving father, to a raging madman who'd beat his own wife! It escalated when he met Thatslut!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The the beginning it was great, he was always there when I needed him, he'd take me wherever I wanted to go (so as long as we could afford it). Then our kids were born and at first everything was normal but then everything changed with the death of thiskid. His demeanor changed completely! From a loving father, to a raging madman who'd beat his own wife! It escalated when he met Thatslut!
Do you think that his change was caused by the kids, of whom he deeply loves?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This all started because @ThatGuy is a cuck who preferred ThatSlut over his lovely wife!

Also yes @Roo's cock was amazing! :optimistic:
So are you familiar Garfield’s law? It’s where the domestic dispute beginning from infidelity can be excused due to said infidelity. Ergo, this case would actually fall on you, per the Supreme Court v. Lawrence Garfield

Status
Not open for further replies.