Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yo Gol D, your dream came true, they made King look like an actual top tier :steef:
Lol, I really appreciate the episode. They did made him way better than Big Mom will ever look lmao. This one surpasses peak one-on-one episodes like Lucci vs Luffy and Kuri vs Luffy for me. They made Zoro look less dominant but I can live with that given how impressive King looked.

The highest I ever ranked(wanked) King is that he's significantly stronger than Marco and Kuri. I have a higher bar for top-tiers than ZenZu lmao. Not even current Zoro is upto the mark.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Lol, I really appreciate the episode. They did made him way better than Big Mom will ever look lmao. This one surpasses peak one-on-one episodes like Lucci vs Luffy and Kuri vs Luffy for me. They made Zoro look less dominant but I can live with that given how impressive King looked.

The highest I ever ranked(wanked) King is that he's significantly stronger than Marco and Kuri. I have a higher bar for top-tiers than ZenZu lmao. Not even current Zoro is upto the mark.
sanji beat king tho right

"B-but InviSSible Zpeed, he bliZZed Quiin aka the second coming of Silver Surfer"
This is what how it would end lmao
Don't tell me it was a coincidence that Oda showed these "invisible speeds" used by Sanji in chapter 1034 and by King, Zoro's opponent, in chapter 1035, the guy literally wanted people to see what would happen
And yeah King's invisible speed is literally the same as Sanji's

I'm gonna wait for "b-but nooo anime..." it was the same in the manga cope