• 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Shanks said winners were nerfed though
Still, Shanks was talking about the allies as a whole, when he said they are nerfed
Dude, to Shanks alliance even having 1 scratch means they are nerfed.

Aramaki gave every advantage to Alliance and Shanks still had to step in.
And again, they got high quality medical assistance for a week.
and again, we've seen multiple times in the manga characters recovering without even medical assistance.

Luffy recovered after Kaido's beating just by eating meat and he literally healed a hole in a stomach in 1 day.
Queen loses some germa tech and lasers from losing his arm.
He has dozens more in his other arms, mouth and hair.
King lost his sword. You can't just pick up a sword randomly lol, that sword was something King personalized for his usage
.... why not?

Why exactly is that sword special?
Yeah, King's hybrid form can somewhat replicate swordsmanship. But, King's strongest fire attacks are channeled through his sword. He has consistently use his sword for this.
1. Lunarians can't use their GENETIC powers without using artificial item like a sword?
2. Why can't he do that shit with another sword from a fodder?

They seemed to forget that Zoro actually has swords and gave him three magic wands instead.

This was some wizardry fights with energy beams flying around. At one point Rengoku Onigiri turned into Imu’s space laser lmao.

This must be the sign I’m turning into an old man, if people thought these last two fights were any good.
This is an exaggerations. Frankly this was more accurate than Sanji's fight even color choreography wise

Onigiri was a slice attack not a beam attack surely obviously discernable

You could say it was BRIGHT but it wasn't a colorful mess.. Zoro's Aura was accurately depicted like it has been in the anime.

Its really bemusing to calim such a thing and quite the misrepresentation.. This was no circus DBZ lighting light show just coz it was too bright for your eyes.. Its either you haven't been watching the anime or are speaking from where the sun don't shine.

You do you.

They seemed to forget that Zoro actually has swords and gave him three magic wands instead.

This was some wizardry fights with energy beams flying around. At one point Rengoku Onigiri turned into Imu’s space laser lmao.

This must be the sign I’m turning into an old man, if people thought these last two fights were any good.
Definitely prefer it a bit more grounded as oppose to firing ki blasts from their swords and flying around like dbz characters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If we really need to compare I preferred the « simplier » animation from S vs Q fight, more readable and watchable and I think far prettier

The feeling from Sanji épisode was also better : Judge and Germa part and Zeffirelli arriving.

Here tte episode didn’t add anything to King backstory