• 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
:milaugh:First Adult King needs to beat Raizou without cheapshot
King needed flames off against Sanji

King couldn’t kill Momo that is 1m from him

It is like Sanji has the strength of an adult to a kid. The adult is holding a candy bar in one hand and the kid tries to take it, but the adult holds him back with the other arm. The kid can’t take the candy bar because he is struggling to overcome the force of one arm of the adult. This is what is happening between King and Sanji

If King had power he would be able to kill Momo, but he can’t overcome Sanji’s power

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

It is like Sanji has the strength of an adult to a kid. The adult is holding a candy bar in one hand and the kid tries to take it, but the adult holds him back with the other arm. The kid can’t take the candy bar because he is struggling to overcome the force of one arm of the adult. This is what is happening between King and Sanji
Oh yeah i forgot king negged raid suit sanji that one time

If King had power he would be able to kill Momo, but he can’t overcome Sanji’s power
King 20 years ago, needed Raizou to be distracted in order to beat him

I don't know how to feel about this episode.

The great stuff was great of course. Parts of the animation was solid and amongst the best in OP.

But I felt like they changed (reduced) many of the clashes.
For example, there were "several" clashes in this page, that lead to King blocking all of them and hence Zoro figuring out "Ohh, maybe you aren't really invincible in flame on mode afterall".

In the anime, this was just a singular clash. Why?

The final attack from King in anime was great in the beginning, the additives of "extra" smaller dragons were good. But they didn't show Zoro cutting through the large dragon clean like they did in manga, instead it was just mushy....

I mean, is animating THIS too hard??

And yeah, the cubes were annoying too. Why does all the debris break into CUBES and CUBOIDS?

Overall, a 4/5 episode
The anime stayrd true in that regard to the manga, the manga implies that Lunarians are invincible as long ss thry habe their flame on. Oda sucked to explain in the manga if wounds inflicted can br used to the advantage of harming a lunarian in the manga, anime could only do so much

Which is why I am not a fan of how King's powers are explained in the manga because they are stupid. What is the condition for his fire to turn off? Can he be harmed if Zoro would attack him on the wound inflicted by bird dance even if he has flame on?

Oda sucks at explaining shit related to superpower structures in his own verse. Visually and in terms of choreography this episode is a lot better than the equivalent chapter in the manga (except when Zoro someone who can't fly was seemingly flying at certain parts of the final clash lol) but the problem still lies in the content of the chapter.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The anime stayrd true in that regard to the manga, the manga implies that Lunarians are invincible as long ss thry habe their flame on. Oda sucked to explain in the manga if wounds inflicted can br used to the advantage of harming a lunarian in the manga, anime could only do so much

Which is why I am not a fan of how King's powers are explained in the manga because they are stupid. What is the condition for his fire to turn off? Can he be harmed if Zoro would attack him on the wound inflicted by bird dance even if he has flame on?

Oda sucks at explaining shit related to superpower structures in his own verse. Visually and in terms of choreography this episode is a lot better than the equivalent chapter in the manga (except when Zoro someone who can't fly was seemingly flying at certain parts of the final clash lol) but the problem still lies in the content of the chapter.
Zoro kinda flew in the manga too when he slashed the dragon

Since the green fire is cannon, I think committing too it is a great artistic choice. Black lightning works way better on a manga panel then in animation. I think Toes is trying to figure out how to translate ACoC without it feeling too much the same.
the red lighting to me is clear advcoc in this fight which can be found everywhere - they didnt take the gold aura thanks god and use the red lighting for advcoc

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oh yeah i forgot king negged raid suit sanji that one time
No Sanji looked away from King, King wasn’t a threat to him

Sanji looked away and this is reason why King made a zoan transition which Sanji didn’t see

Sanji only looked away bc king was weak

If king wasn’t weak Sanji wouldn’t be defeated by his zoan, he would have defeated king in base

That's the thing though.

We don't know if Lunarians can be damaged when they have flame burning behind them or not.

Like, the statement from Zoro of "Why are you blocking, aren't they supposed to do nothing? You're afraid it will hurt?" makes sense in no other context other than KoH Zoro being able to hurt King.

But then again, Zoro is telling seraphim are invulnerable if they have flames burning behind them, and these guys are still kids. So, either of the two happened:
- Zoro forgot that King was blocking and avoiding his advanced conqueror's attacks
- Oda forgot/retconned the King blocking part

Oda has done a poor job explaining and it seems contradictory, creating confusion all around.