Thatguy and ThatWife divorce thread

Who should get custody of Thatkid?

• Total voters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Oh screw you! You cheated first. Stop trying to shift the blame all the time!

Screw you! You insane looking Polish Clown 😝
Jestem najspokojniejszą osobą tutaj ty chora na głowę, spróchniała, obślizgła, z 48 chorobami wenerycznymi pojebana kobieto.

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
That kid should be under the family. We shall take care of him, feed him, fund his studies and also give him a job in the family restaurant. What does GOAT@Mr. Reloaded think about this?
Neither of you should have custody.
It is evidently clear that The Family is the only family for @ThatKid :goatasure:

Wow. What a touching statement. I'm speechless. I've been aware of that ThatKid had a hard life before he came to the family, but I didn't expect this. What a poor boy :perocry:

I've changed my vote. As long as @ThatKid stays away from my coffee machine, he should be allowed to stay with the family to recover from what he's been trough. Let him enjoy his happy place :sweat:

Neither @ThatGuy nor @ThatWife should be allowed to ever see him again!
Just do what the mob-boss wants. Keep the kid.
Last I checked child labor is still illegal. ThatKid isn't safe in the hands of his deranged parents or the Family, he needs to be put into foster care or given to next of kin.
that kid must stay with devilbat for his own good and happiness
6 FOR THE FAMILY
1 FOR FOSTER

@ThatGuy @ThatWife

Between your drug addiction and your sexual deviances, it is evident that you are incapable of looking after yourself, let alone a dependent. :goatasure:

In the list of potential guardians from best to worst, we would have:
I) The Family.
B
I
G

G
A
P
II) @ThatGuy
III) @ThatSlut
GAP
IV) @ThatDog

B
I
G

A
R
S
E

G
A
P

V) @ThatWife
You choose me over @ThatWife? :blush:

What is the problem?! I clean myself after every session! And I only do meth, that's not too bad!
🤮🤢