[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Now that you said about not looking much at D1's interactions, how do you make reads? How do you play the game?
Based on how the game progresses later on.
I prefer seeing people put out their reads and then seeing how their thoughts/opinions change in the thread as the game progresses and mechanics come into play.
Whether their shifts look natural or forced, reactions to flips, wagons & lynches.

I'm not saying that players should just ignore d1 entirely, i'm just saying that i suck at making good reads based on d1 stuff & i prefer not to do so.

Based on how the game progresses later on.
I prefer seeing people put out their reads and then seeing how their thoughts/opinions change in the thread as the game progresses and mechanics come into play.
Whether their shifts look natural or forced, reactions to flips, wagons & lynches.

I'm not saying that players should just ignore d1 entirely, i'm just saying that i suck at making good reads based on d1 stuff & i prefer not to do so.
When I can be prezent at Sod in D1 I always try to find a few townies because I like to work with them more than solving alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.