Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I don't know how to fix this but I keep trying to connect my earbuds and nothing pops up when I click the "Add Bluetooth or other device" button.
It just suddenly stopped working does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm pretty sure I faced something similar fella though it might be different as I was able to see it on the "Add Bluetooth" screen on my phone.

But I would look up the sequence to restart your bluetooth earbuds and do it which should fix the problem. An example is that I have Raycon Earbuds and to restart those you need to have them in the case then press the power button on them for 30 seconds.

The Amun thing is pretty interesting, but I really cant buy the idea of Imu being the actual Lili because even among themselves the Tenryuubito call the Nefertari traitors. Though there is the possibility that they simply dont know, they didnt know about Nika after all
You said what I was going to say in the last sentence, you read in my mind.

This was a fantastic read man, tyvm for tagging me! I really appreciate you deep diving into Egyptian history and connecting it to One Piece. I've been trying to say to OP fans for a long time that Egyptian history will be huge/important in OP and Oda is definitely confirming that now especially, more than ever before by far.

You really research these so well and provide such compelling cases. A lot to think about/process here, its very logical too. That water lily connection and the immortality part I really love too. Would explain why Oda is being so flippant about Law's immortality power, even when Blackbeard had the chance to steal it for himself and didn't seem too bothered about it, when it should be something he would really want surely?
:cheers:

I'm pretty sure I faced something similar fella though it might be different as I was able to see it on the "Add Bluetooth" screen on my phone.

But I would look up the sequence to restart your bluetooth earbuds and do it which should fix the problem. An example is that I have Raycon Earbuds and to restart those you need to have them in the case then press the power button on them for 30 seconds.
Nothing shows up though.
Like it's not just my earbuds, it's every device, they won't show up on it.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Yes.
Even uninstalled and installed it.

Out of zoro entire fight with King he received 2 good epiosdes 1060 and 1062 while Sanji had more consistently quality animation in most of his fight with Queen. No need for jealousy Toei did best they could with Queen
Not jealosy tho, just realizing that Toei really felt that they need to deviate so much from the manga just for the sake of nerfing Sanji's final move (from kicking Queen flying high far above and away from the island to...just falling meekly down the island) and elevate Zoro (from slicing a simple magma-like dragon to...some DBZ and Fate Heavens Feel flashy all-out just-take-our-budget stuff lol)